Great film, creative, funny, well-scripted, well acted. No need to be a fan of Morrissey, it helps, however, he is used here purely (and ingeniously), as a plot-driving device (McGuffin?). This film works on various levels. A great showcase of talent, a joy to watch, more than once.
Great value for money and Laugh out loud funny. Brilliant!
P.S.
I love you...
Published 5 months ago by Dr Aidan Muldoon

1.0 out of 5 stars Truly, truly awful. Keep away!
Morrissey wouldn't put his name to this abomination of nature. As a huge Moz fan I was expecting something I could at least laugh along with, but this is one of the worst films I've ever seen. Save your time and your money.
Published on 15 Jun 2005

1.0 out of 5 stars Truly, truly awful. Keep away!, 15 Jun 2005
By A Customer
This review is from: My Life With Morrissey [DVD] (DVD)

5.0 out of 5 stars 5 Stars! Well deserved. Brilliant Service, Fast Delivery, well packaged, as described, massive ThanksM, 18 Mar 2014
Great value for money and Laugh out loud funny. Brilliant!
P.S.
I love you Jackie Buscarino: mega-multi-talented, gifted Artiste, wonderfully centered, naturally cool, sexy - Wow!

My Life With Morrissey [DVD]
My Life With Morrissey [DVD] by Andrew Overtoom (DVD - 2005)
28.87