5.0 out of 5 stars Ideal upgrade to ageing PC
Published on 2 Dec 2010 by Cullmaster

3.0 out of 5 stars Useful accessory
The memory took a very long time to arrive, even making allowance for the Christmas holidays.
That said, it was very well packed for shipment and functions perfectly well on installation.
Published on 10 Jan 2010 by Tubal Cain

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Ideal upgrade to ageing PC, 2 Dec 2010
This review is from: Crucial 1GB PC3200 DDR Desktop Memory Upgrade 184-pin Dimm (Personal Computers)
It is now getting harder to source DDR-1 RAM modules that are greater than 1GB. Luckily I came across this item and at a good price. I bought 2 of these as my ageing Shuttle PC with P4 3Ghz processor was struggling with only 1 GB RAM and the machine only houses 2 x Dimm Slots. This is a good piece of upgradeable hardware and is compatible with most PC's that only use DDR-1 Memory.

5.0 out of 5 stars Simple and so effective, 25 Aug 2010
After using the Scan on Crucial website, I decided which RAM to go for. The product arrived less than 48hrs after my order, and was installed in about 10 minutes. The Reboot time on my PC is much shorter and generally speaking it has been given a massive boost for 30 odd pound (from 512 to 1512MB) and is not so annoyingly sluggish! I am not considering buying another PC anymore. There might be some better stuff or sellers out there but I am very happy.

5.0 out of 5 stars My PC just got faster, 2 Feb 2014
M. G. KETTERIDGE (United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
As I was slightly apprehensive about putting this memory card into my PC, so I went onto Google / Youtube and hey presto I found some kind soul who had made a short film on how to do it. Then it was easy to get into the PC and easy to fit the part. Very happy.

5.0 out of 5 stars memory 1gb for desktop, 12 Jan 2014
i am very happy with the shop which sold it to me as I had a faulty one which was replaced with any trouble

this one now works and I my motherboard once again has full memory

5.0 out of 5 stars It works out of the box, 17 Nov 2013
Bought to put in my friends computer she was limping along with 512mb. Worked straight away, Windows XP just picked it up. Crucial is reliable ram and it came quickly and well packaged. Excellent service.

5.0 out of 5 stars It speeded up my PC, 17 Nov 2013
The refurbished PC I bought was low on memory, which was causing it to run very slowly. This fixed the problem.

5.0 out of 5 stars Does wht it says, 31 Oct 2013
Needed to upgrade the computer memory and bought 2x1gb upgrades which were installed and appear to be working well the product was delivered in good time after ordering

5.0 out of 5 stars Changed my PC, 16 Aug 2013
I had almost given up on my ultra slow PC when a friend recommended buying some more memory. I bought 2 of these and it's like having a brand new PC.

5.0 out of 5 stars Crucial upgrade, 22 April 2013
The memory upgrade arrived on time in excellent condition installed on my pc and difference noticable straight away i will have no quams when asked abvout it and i will definately tell friends and family to use this in their pc if required .

5.0 out of 5 stars Extra ram for Win XP desk top computer, 21 Mar 2013
T Barnes (Hampshire UK) - See all my reviews
There is nothing untoward to say about the product and the firm that markets it. I received helpful advice from the seller's support team in how properly to insert the card into the machine - not something most people do on a regular basis. It works fine and helps reduce processing wait time on now old WinXp architecture.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›