on 15 April 2013
Excellent quality ink, with what seems like endless refills. It's outlasted two printers! The ink is crisp, dark and has never clogged a cartridge or failed to satisfy the need for extended print runs. I've used it in an HP and a Canon printer, and never had a moment's trouble.
on 15 February 2014
If you don't mind getting your hands dirty this ink seems to be compatible with most printers. Works out cheaper than remanufactured cartridges as long as the print quality is maintained. At that point you may have to replace the cartridge as well.
on 20 April 2014
The only inkjet refill product I'll use now, after several others do nothing but clog print heads or cause terrible ink bleed. The ink is high quality, no bleed, no clogging, and doesn't seem to dry up when not used for a while unlike some others. Brilliant value large pack, and delivery was prompt.
on 3 February 2014
This JR inkjet refill ink was a reorder and has been in use to re-ink HP 364 black cartridges for a year or so now. No problem.
on 28 September 2013
Product quality is absolutely brilliant. Last long in the cartridge and print quality is just right. Will buy again!! Dispatch was quick and intact.
on 13 August 2013
performs well in my refillable canon and epson cartridges with reset chips. Can not tell the difference with original inks
on 11 March 2014
I chose this because it a large amount of black ink without any bottles of something I never seem to use
on 2 July 2012
Ink seems to be a bit on the thin and runny side, I could only re-fill with very
small amounts of ink at a time otherwise it just ran out of the print head
and made a mess. My printer was a Canon MP620
on 31 January 2012
I have been using it with my HP DeskjetD2360 printer. I am completely satisfied. I only print b&w pages (i couldn't say how it would print photos). I have filled my black #21 cartridge several times, and i have been printing without problems for a long time. It saves me lots of money!!!
on 6 January 2016
I have bought this ink before and have been delighted with the output. My major issue here, and hence one star, is the price which is nearly 4x that for which it can be bought elsewhere.

See one answered question