5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent - Especially For Men
In cold weather my skin painfully cracks on my knuckles and fingers. I had tried quite a few creams over the years and some had worked better than others, though I found some quite oily especially E45.

I saw the excellent reviews on Amazon for this and thought I'd give it a try. I am so glad I did. It's surprisingly light and very quickly absorbed. I chose the...
Published 23 months ago by J. Lock

3.0 out of 5 stars Moisturises well but caution if you have sensitive skin
This is a super-effective hand cream but my hands don't like it - if you have sensitive skin, I'd recommend going for something a little more natural.
Published 10 months ago by Lyn

3.0 out of 5 stars It's Alright, 1 April 2013
This review is from: Neutrogena Norwegian Hand Cream Unscent 50 ml (Personal Care)
I used it for my dry hands because it was leading to severe eczema. It does an okay job over the course of months so it's not exactly a fast cure for dry skin. On the bright side, my hands look more Norwegian now.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 1 April 2013
Ms. A. Marshall "alicem" (Brighton) - See all my reviews
This is a fantastic product, works for really dry skin or excema and doesn't have the nasties in it like some do.

4.0 out of 5 stars No more dry hands, 25 Mar 2013
J. Adams (uk) - See all my reviews
Like many people i occasionally suffer from dry chapped hands particularly during the winter months. This hand cream is not the cheapest (small 50ml tube) but is very effective at keeping the hands re hydrated. It is unscented and easily absorbed. You don't need to use much at a time as a little goes a long way.

3.0 out of 5 stars Average, 3 Mar 2013
S Cooper (UK) - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
I had high hopes for this hand cream,but it's only average it doesn't seem to sink In, and had no sussess at helping dry hands. I will not buy this again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Creme de mãos, 12 Feb 2013
Este creme de mãos é muito bom para toda a familia, a minha esposa adoraram.
É muito suave e agradável.
Adriano

5.0 out of 5 stars HAND CREAM, 7 Feb 2013
ONLY JUST STARTED USING IT BUT AFTER ACOUPLE OF DAYS SEEMS TO BE DOING THE TRICK, I WOULD RECOMMEND IT.

5.0 out of 5 stars Works really well!, 14 April 2011
I was quite surprised that on the tube it states that 'only a dab is needed', and after applying it, I found this definitely to be the case. It's extremely concentrated and thick form, means that by applying the smallest amount, the product will work just as well. This justifies the possibly higher price than other brands.

The product also certainly works extremely well, reducing the amount of dryness on hands overnight.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 30 Sep 2014
Mrs. J. W. Prout (Sark) - See all my reviews
This stuff is magic, the only way is to try it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Highly recommended., 1 Dec 2014
Mrs. Lilian Batchelor "Lillian" (Manchester) - See all my reviews
Greats stuff as before. Highly recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 30 Sep 2014