5.0 out of 5 stars Superb quality discs
In the light of a previous review, I have tested my latest Verbatim discs. They are made by Mitsubishi Chemical Corp (MCC), and are the highest grade of writeable DVD that it is possible to purchase.
See [...]
1ST CLASS (A): PVC, MXL, TY/YUDEN, MCC/MKM, TDK/TTG/TTH, SONY
Buy with confidence.
Published on 14 Sep 2008 by A. D. Jacobs

2.0 out of 5 stars Smudges very easily - even after a long time drying
Verbatim 43512 16x Wide Printable DVD+R - Spindle 50 Pack

I have a Canon MG 8250 and high res images being printed to the discs.

The quality of the print on the discs is 8/10 I'd say. The colours are well represented and the tones come out okay - don't expect super sharp results with the text thought they are slightly 'fuzzy'.

Confirming...
Published 11 months ago by Peter Davies

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb quality discs, 14 Sep 2008
A. D. Jacobs (Cornwall) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Verbatim 43512 4.7GB 16x DVD+R Wide Inkjet Printable 50 Pack Spindle No ID Brand (Accessory)
See [...]
1ST CLASS (A): PVC, MXL, TY/YUDEN, MCC/MKM, TDK/TTG/TTH, SONY
Buy with confidence.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 12 May 2008
Pardo (Kent) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)
I've used these discs for the last two years - both in my DVD recorder and when burning my own video to disc - the only time I had a problem was when my DVD burner died. I've tried other brands but had problems - never any problem with Verbatim - they print well too.

5.0 out of 5 stars I buy no other, 23 April 2008
A. A. Jones "A A Jones" (Stockton on Tees, England, UK) - See all my reviews
Over quite a few years I have tried many different makes of disk. Long ago I made a decision to stick with Verbatim. Not the cheapest, but I cannot find any other disk as reliable both for burning and retention of data. This particular DVD+R 16x 50 pack Printable spindle I have used about 15 tubs. I have had very few failures and find the printing surface excellent.
I can only assume the previous reviewer needs to look at his hardware or software drivers. If multitasking, when trying to burn large amounts of data, then this inevitably will lead to failure unless "buffer underun" prevention steps are taken regardless of your choice of disk.

In short these particular DVDs come highly recommended

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome discs - look no more, 4 July 2009
Rhys Davies - See all my reviews
Fantastic discs. Out of 100 bought I've had no failures - unlike other writable dvd's. High quality and consistent data transfer. Also print full face which gives a more professional look. Stop searching and buy these now!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great discs, haven't had any errors..., 11 Feb 2009
N.B. (London, UK) - See all my reviews
After doing a bit of research on the net on DVD media i went for these, and don't regret it. Theres only a few companies you can trust all the time with your data and this is one.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 22 April 2010
Very quick delivery, took less than 24 hours from placing the order to receiving the blank printable DVD's. Would certainly recommend ordering through Media-R-Us via Amazon. As for the blank DVD's, I only trust Verbatim.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent discs, 2 Dec 2009
Mark (Staffordshire, England) - See all my reviews
I have had loads of the disc now, had very few fail. They also give great results when printed on.

5.0 out of 5 stars worth the extra, 3 Sep 2009
i`ve used about 200 of these on a variety of burners with zero coasters,not the cheapest media around but then how much is your data worth ?

5.0 out of 5 stars One of the best for the money!!, 10 Jun 2011
Ricky Wood ""the critic"" (Worcestershire, England) - See all my reviews
I have been using Verbatim for many years now and started buying them on the advice of several DVD copy houses. In all this time I can honestly say that I have only ever had one tub where I had around four to five faulty discs. Considering how many tubs of fifty discs I have purchased over the years, I think the loss of four or five dics is quite acceptable. As for quality, I find the Verbatim discs to be very good and use them for my wedding video business. In the early days, I made the same mistake as many others and that was to print on DVD labels to stick on the discs. I can not emphasis this enough, "DO NOT PUT DISC LABELS ON DVDs" Apart from the adhesive affecting the discs surface, if the label is slightly offset, the discs can stutter during playback or simply freeze the picture. Buy printable discs and print your designs or information directly to the disc. We all make mistakes, so when in doubt, seek advice! Its what the internets for!! Happy editing!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good value, 31 May 2013
I have used Verbatim DVDs on many previous occasions. This was of the high standard which I have come to expect.