4.0 out of 5 stars Does what it says on the tin
Perfectly serviceable adapter plug. Arrived promptly. Fairly sturdy. Not much that can go wrong with this sort of thing.
Published on 7 April 2009 by Ancalagon the Black

2.0 out of 5 stars Flimsy
Published on 23 Sep 2010 by Newt Scamander

4.0 out of 5 stars Does what it says on the tin, 7 April 2009

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent adaptor, 20 Oct 2009
Navaratnam "navaratnam" (scotland) - See all my reviews
This review is from: UK to US America Travel Adaptor (Apparel)
I bought the uk to usa america travel adaptor to take with me to usa for my cousins wedding. We used to charge camcorder, telephone and shaver.
It done a good job for two weeks in america. I would buy again this product if i required.

5.0 out of 5 stars The best adaptor I have come across, 22 July 2011
William Percival (London, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: UK to US America Travel Adaptor (Apparel)
I am required to travel to the US a lot making this adaptor incredibly useful. It has fitted perfectly into every socket I have come across in the US as it does not feel like it is going to fall out the socket like many other adaptors I have tried. I have charged laptops, cameras, iPods, phones etc. and they have all worked perfectly. The build quality is excellent and I am sure that it will last me for many years to come! Overall a faultless charger that I would recommend to anyone traveling to the US.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Item, super quick delivery, 17 Aug 2009
This is a great item to take to America. Received it really quick from seller.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not a Transworld Adaptor by Design Go, 10 Sep 2011
The item is described as a Transwolrd Adaptor by Design Go. It isn't. It is an unbranded, cheaply made adaptor. I did not get what I paid for.

2.0 out of 5 stars Flimsy, 23 Sep 2010
This review is from: UK to US America Travel Adaptor (Apparel)
This item worked fine for a couple of weeks then in my third week away the mechanism on it stopped working - essentially when you push a plug in the top pin pushes a plastic lever which opens the bottom two sockets, a safety mechanism or something. This broke so that the left pin socket was blocked. I did manage to get it working by putting a plug in upside down and using a pen to push the bottom sockets open and hold them open till I could move the plug round but as soon as I take the plug out it will be broken again and I'll be back to square one. Needless to say I don't really want to spend ages faffing around with a pen every time I want to plug something in!

Having said all this it did work perfectly for a fair while and I could have just been unlucky that it broke. Basically a cheap adaptor but maybe even if I'd paid £10 instead of £1 the same problem could have occurred!

1.0 out of 5 stars UK to US Travel Adaptor - in reality a very cheap alternative., 21 Sep 2011
This review is from: UK to US America Travel Adaptor (Apparel)
The adaptor I received was not the quality Design Go product as advertised but a very cheap & flimsy alternative manufactured in the UK by Powerplus Ent. Ltd of Manchester. Hopefully it'll still do the job. I suppose I shouldn't complain too much given the price but surely Amazon should not be allowing such a blatant breach of the Trade Descriptions Act.

5.0 out of 5 stars Does a good job, 16 Oct 2009
Peter Biddlecombe "peterbiddlecombe" (Bucks, UK) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (REAL NAME)
This review is from: UK to US America Travel Adaptor (Apparel)
Does exactly what it says, delivered promptly and weighs almost nothing, so I was happy with my decision to buy 2 at this price for use on a recent trip. Can be too big in cases where you need to use one of a row of sockets with the neighbouring ones in use, but in about 9 different hotel rooms on the trip, this only mattered about once.

5.0 out of 5 stars UK to US adaptor, 27 July 2010
C. Parker (England, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: UK to US America Travel Adaptor (Apparel)
There isn't really a lot anyone can say about this product - it is a plug, it does work as promised.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product - great price., 28 Jun 2010
Brian Wilshaw - See all my reviews
This review is from: UK to US America Travel Adaptor (Apparel)
Was a bit dubious that this offer seemed too good to be true - but just got back from the USA where all plugs were used and all worked fine.

UK to US America Travel Adaptor