5.0 out of 5 stars Gearbox repair
A hole had appeared in my VW T4 gearbox, due to the fact that the planet gear shaft had come loose and wore a hole between the diff casing and bellhousing. The shaft was suitably re located, and the hole, measuring approx 60mm x 20mm was repaired with JB Weld and some perforated zinc mesh succesfully.
Published on 12 Jan 2012 by C Harper

3.0 out of 5 stars Jury Still Out
On the first attempt the joint held for just 5 days. The second attempt is still holding but being very careful when handling the repaired item.
Published 7 months ago by Mr. I. H. Williams

5.0 out of 5 stars Gearbox repair, 12 Jan 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb product, 16 Nov 2011
L. Lowe (Scotland) - See all my reviews
Friends told me about J-B-WELD, they raved about repairs they had made to metal components in cars and around the home. I bought my first pack twelve months ago and have used it on all sorts of items with 100% satisfaction. DO read the instructions, it needs to be used carefully and with time to allow for full setting; but when it sets it really sets and does a great job. The most recent job I used it for was to reset car door interior trim clips back into their fibre panel, the sort that break out when you remove a car door panel; it worked superbly.

5.0 out of 5 stars j-b weld metal repair, 11 Oct 2013
We are so impressed with this product and supplier. It arrived the following day to when I ordered it even though I'd only put standard delivery, which was excellent as we were desperate to repair a cast iron fireplace that had fallen and broken into 8 pieces!
I didn't think there'd be a glue strong enough to stick cast iron together, but this glue did the trick!
Excellent product, would highly recommend it! Our fireplace looks like new!Thank you!

5.0 out of 5 stars Did two repair jobs perfectly, as required., 2 Jun 2013
I used the product to repair the broken handle of a kitchen knife, and also to prevent the annoying clicking sound, when using my collapsable walking stick.

5.0 out of 5 stars Does exactly what it claims, 17 Feb 2013
Great stuff, if you make sure the surfaces are clean, and mix the 2 parts carefully it works wonders. Recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Does what it says on the packet, 11 Jan 2014
G. Anstey (Wiltshire, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: J-B Weld Original Epoxy Adhesive (Automotive)
I bought this to repair an aluminium teapot that had several pinholes in due to corrosion. It did the job perfectly. I only needed a tiny amount, but now I have the rest of the tubes for other things. After a few hours it cures to a plasticene consistency and can be tidied up at this point.

Delivery was fast too.

5.0 out of 5 stars superb product does what it say it does it welds 100%, 28 Jan 2013
I love this product used it on a cracked engine case from old notorcross bikie from the eighties worked like a dream.I choose this product because i had read a lot ot reviews about it and what success people had with it would highly recomend it very reasonable priced, only problem i had was the metal tube that contained the JB weld was a bit weak and got difficul to get out when cold.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good stuff., 12 Jan 2013
An excellent product.
I'm currently restoring an older motorbike, and this stuff has proved very useful. It's even good enough to be drilled out and tapped for bolts.

5.0 out of 5 stars JB- Weld, 31 Mar 2012
Keith Herriott "KeefyH" (Brighton, East Sussex UK) - See all my reviews
The valve connector on my digital tyre inflator snapped off inside the hose leaving just a tiny stub on the connector with the rest inside the hose. I tried Gorilla glue, Araldite to no avail so I bought a new inflator from Amazon. Then I saw this at £15 which was far too expensive for something I didn't even know would work so I looked on Amazon and £5:75 was a much more sensible price and hey, it worked! Now I can give the (now repaired) pump to my sister so it was money well spent. The upper bar on my spectacles had snapped so I put a tiny bead on that as well, saved myself £220 for new Varifocals! This stuff is amazing and if you use it judiciously there should be little waste because you don't need much unless you need to wrap some external to your repair for extra security, and it should last for a long time and save a lot of money. It's paid for itself many times over in just the few days I've had it. I've even made a bolt and put a thread on it. Tried unsuccessfully to fix a plastic bolt but although unsuccessful this time, instead, I made a new bolt just to see if I could. Brilliant product at a great price with a myriad of uses.

3.0 out of 5 stars Jury Still Out, 12 Feb 2014
This review is from: J-B Weld Original Epoxy Adhesive (Automotive)

J-B Weld Original Epoxy Adhesive