5.0 out of 5 stars Pure joy..., 28 Feb 2006
G. Mcnee "avenueblue" (Dundee, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Sonic Mega Collection (Xbox) (Video Game)
I could not believe my eyes when I came across this collection. It is fantastic to see all the old Sonic classics rolled into one! Like many, I grew up playing these games and instantly all the happy memories came flooding back. The player is taken on a fun-filled journey through the different ages of Sonic from the original game (the very original being the Game Gear version which was the same one used for the Master System format) through to the biggest change; Sonic 3D! As if all this is not enough, all the hidden little gems just add to the experience. An essential purchase for video gamers of all ages.

5.0 out of 5 stars love it, 1 May 2013
This review is from: Sonic Mega Collection (Xbox) (Video Game)
thanks my son has not stop with sonic mage game I would by from u again and it was a very good by thanks

4.0 out of 5 stars Good but not so good;), 31 Jan 2013
This review is from: Sonic Mega Collection (Xbox) (Video Game)
A great compilation but not all the games and with game gear ones that I dont like at all (they dont look very well). But there are games that I cant find, so my opinion is that you should have it if you like sonic games and cant afford buying all of them separately;) Is not bad game, only that the half of them dont like. So I vote not 5stars but 4.

5.0 out of 5 stars A Perfect Classic Collection, 10 Dec 2012
Tom "TomTom" (Alton, Hampshire, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Sonic Mega Collection (Xbox) (Video Game)
If you grew up playing Sonic as I did then you will love this collection! I only had a few Sonic games and I am pleased to have all of these games in one. I barely notice the difference between the old SEGA controller and the Xbox controller, you just play! I have to say it is also better picture wise, I still have my SEGA and even though the games are displayed the same from both devices the Xbox picture is slightly clearer and more reliable, eradicates any problems I had with my SEGA.

5.0 out of 5 stars nice game , lots of fun, 5 Nov 2010
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Sonic Mega Collection (Xbox) (Video Game)
i had no problems with this game , runs well , no skipping , as per the box

4.0 out of 5 stars Old Games not my thing but this aint half bad :), 24 Nov 2007
SPAZ "SPAZ" (England, Near London) - See all my reviews
= Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Sonic Mega Collection (Xbox) (Video Game)
Well personally i would never buy this, but my friend gave it to me because he sold his Xbox to buy a PSP. But when i take this to my Grandmas house me and my Cousin play it sometimes (same age as me ;) ) and we just muck around with it and its quie alot of fun... it becomes intense as you get to the fast pased parts and my cousin was shouting out "NO DODGE THE FIRE NOOO!!!" lol and stuff like that because its a game where you really dont wanna die. They have also added a save game data which is very helpful because otherwise i would of thrown it into the bin :) They've got LOADS of sonic games on here so you can get bored of them really ;) They have SOME 2 player games and SOME 1 player games (most 1 player) but its fun to take turns on the 1 Player Game so don't think you wont enjoy it with a friend :) I thing worth buying if you can buy it under 10.00 :)

5.0 out of 5 stars OLD DAYS, 31 May 2005
This review is from: Sonic Mega Collection (Xbox) (Video Game)
Yes you cant beat the original
well infact you can
but they are great to go back to
YOU GET WHAT YOU ARE BUYING THE OLD GAMES ALL ROLLED IN ONE DISC
wtg Xbox
and at this price no need to say more

Sonic Mega Collection (Xbox)
29.99