4.0 out of 5 stars Squeeze rockets
My kids really loved this toy, and so did my husband and I! It's very low-tech and simple to use but great fun. We all enjoyed shooting at various targets. The rockets are small and soft, so are very safe and - while they're not very robust - they are not expensive so we'll be buying more!
Published on 29 Nov 2010 by Sarah

1.0 out of 5 stars It's very small!!!
It's very small!!!Not worth the money!!!!!I wanted to return and I had to pay 3.30 because it was not a fault on their behalf!!!!Terrible!!!!
Published on 8 Jun 2012 by Ele

1.0 out of 5 stars It's very small!!!, 8 Jun 2012
This review is from: Squeeze Rocket Party Pack (Toy)

4.0 out of 5 stars Squeeze rockets, 29 Nov 2010
= Durability:2.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:4.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Squeeze Rocket Party Pack (Toy)

Squeeze Rocket Party Pack