5.0 out of 5 stars Puppy Cuddle Pal
Published on 1 Jun 2007 by Mrs. W. Randall

3.0 out of 5 stars puppy cuddle pal
I recently purchased one of these for my 8 week old puppy. It has been a great comforter for her and she definitely settles better at night when she has it. Bit disappointed that I received a blue one when my pup is female... feel there should be a colour option when purchasing. Would of sent it back for this reason if I did not get my puppy on the day it arrived in the...
Published 1 month ago by firemansam

5.0 out of 5 stars Puppy Cuddle Pal, 1 Jun 2007
Mrs. W. Randall "Dachi mum" (Nottingham) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Rosewood Petstages Puppy Cuddle Pal (Misc.)
I've not seen these toys before but since purchasing one some weeks ago for my 7 month old Dachshund every night has been peaceful. Each evening before bedtime I pop it in the microwave for 30 seconds then place it down next to my pup in his bed he places his paw on it and snuggles down for the night - not a peep. I only wish they had something like this years ago when I had my previous dog.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cuddle Pal Puppy, 27 Mar 2012
G. Archer (Bangor, NI) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (REAL NAME)
This review is from: Rosewood Petstages Puppy Cuddle Pal (Misc.)
I bought this for an 8 week old labrador puppy who had just left his Mother. The comforter is heated in the microwave for 30 seconds and then placed into the puppys bed. He lay beside it and went straight to sleep - no whining or crying. Easy to wash, this well made and brightly coloured comforter for puppies is a great invention and has indeed been a real puppy pal.
Good price with fast delivery and efficient customer service from Mr Pets.

5.0 out of 5 stars Puppy Cuddle Pad, 26 Nov 2011
This review is from: Rosewood Petstages Puppy Cuddle Pal (Misc.)
This is a great product. We got our pup at around 10 weeks old and after using this from the first night we didnt hear a peep out of her. Now at nearly 5 months old its her favourite thing. She picks it (Beenie)up and brings it to us now to heat up so she can settle for the night in bed. After taking the bag out from inside it is easely washed too. I would highly recommend this to anyone.

5.0 out of 5 stars The cuddling friend., 20 Aug 2010
M. M. Soler (Barcelona, SPAIN) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Rosewood Petstages Puppy Cuddle Pal (Misc.)
I bought this toy for a ten year old dog and she didn't mind not being a puppy to enjoy it at all. Wheter I warm it in the microwave or not, she likes carrying it around and keeping it close to her place. Petstages has perfect toys for any kind of dog. Great dealer as well. Item delivered as scheduled.

5.0 out of 5 stars We have 2 - first one went on fire so just watch before you give to your puppy but that was a one off., 23 Feb 2013
Can't recommend the Pet stages toys enough - really durable and really safe - quick delivery times as well. We will be be buying more pet stages toys.

4.0 out of 5 stars great, 21 Nov 2011
this item is exactly as described , my pup has grown very attached to it hot or cold ! this has helped him settle with us

4.0 out of 5 stars Wrestle pal!, 12 Jun 2012
This review is from: Rosewood Petstages Puppy Cuddle Pal (Misc.)
My pup loves this, but not to snuggle up to...to wrestle and play fight with! She likes me to shake it as the wheat makes a good noise. I loved the idea of her snuggling up to it all warm and cosy, but she had different ideas!! Easily washable, which is good as it gets dragged round the garden. Still a great product when not used for cuddling up to.

4.0 out of 5 stars Must needed purchase, 23 Mar 2014
This review is from: Rosewood Petstages Puppy Cuddle Pal (Misc.)
I bought this after reading reviews, after 3 nights of my pup crying when we left him in kitchen at night, I put this in his crate and he settled straight away, I also use when taking him in car and does seem to help and he is more settled.
Only thing I would say is this item can be bought from pets at home for same price so you could save yourself postage so would say check them 1 st. Hence rating

5.0 out of 5 stars Must have for a Puppy, 16 July 2012
This review is from: Rosewood Petstages Puppy Cuddle Pal (Misc.)
We got this for our new Puppy and she loves it 20/30 seconds in the Microwave and we put it in her bed and she's happy to go to bed. sometimes she brings it to us as if to say - 'I want to go to bed now please!'

5.0 out of 5 stars Particularly good is the removable beanbag as this means the furry ..., 30 July 2014
This review is from: Rosewood Petstages Puppy Cuddle Pal (Misc.)
This was the first toy we gave our puppy and he loves it! Surprisingly, given that he is a large breed, it is still in tact several weeks on unlike many other cuddly toys which he has shredded! He has a big doggy friend who comes to visit who also enjoys carrying this around. Particularly good is the removable beanbag as this means the furry outside can be washed, which is useful when you have a burier like ours!

Rosewood Petstages Puppy Cuddle Pal