5.0 out of 5 stars Puppy Cuddle Pal
Published on 1 Jun. 2007 by Mrs. W. Randall

3.0 out of 5 stars puppy cuddle pal
I recently purchased one of these for my 8 week old puppy. It has been a great comforter for her and she definitely settles better at night when she has it. Bit disappointed that I received a blue one when my pup is female... feel there should be a colour option when purchasing. Would of sent it back for this reason if I did not get my puppy on the day it arrived in the...
Published 12 months ago by firemansam

5.0 out of 5 stars Puppy Cuddle Pal, 1 Jun. 2007
Mrs. W. Randall "Dachi mum" (Nottingham) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Petstages Puppy Cuddle Pal (Misc.)
I've not seen these toys before but since purchasing one some weeks ago for my 7 month old Dachshund every night has been peaceful. Each evening before bedtime I pop it in the microwave for 30 seconds then place it down next to my pup in his bed he places his paw on it and snuggles down for the night - not a peep. I only wish they had something like this years ago when I had my previous dog.

5.0 out of 5 stars Puppy Cuddle Pad, 26 Nov. 2011
This review is from: Petstages Puppy Cuddle Pal (Misc.)
This is a great product. We got our pup at around 10 weeks old and after using this from the first night we didnt hear a peep out of her. Now at nearly 5 months old its her favourite thing. She picks it (Beenie)up and brings it to us now to heat up so she can settle for the night in bed. After taking the bag out from inside it is easely washed too. I would highly recommend this to anyone.

5.0 out of 5 stars The cuddling friend., 20 Aug. 2010
M. M. Soler (Barcelona, SPAIN) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Petstages Puppy Cuddle Pal (Misc.)
I bought this toy for a ten year old dog and she didn't mind not being a puppy to enjoy it at all. Wheter I warm it in the microwave or not, she likes carrying it around and keeping it close to her place. Petstages has perfect toys for any kind of dog. Great dealer as well. Item delivered as scheduled.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cuddle Pal Puppy, 27 Mar. 2012
Gill (Bangor, NI) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)
This review is from: Petstages Puppy Cuddle Pal (Misc.)
I bought this for an 8 week old labrador puppy who had just left his Mother. The comforter is heated in the microwave for 30 seconds and then placed into the puppys bed. He lay beside it and went straight to sleep - no whining or crying. Easy to wash, this well made and brightly coloured comforter for puppies is a great invention and has indeed been a real puppy pal.
Good price with fast delivery and efficient customer service from Mr Pets.

5.0 out of 5 stars We have 2 - first one went on fire so just watch before you give to your puppy but that was a one off., 23 Feb. 2013
Can't recommend the Pet stages toys enough - really durable and really safe - quick delivery times as well. We will be be buying more pet stages toys.

5.0 out of 5 stars A miracle!, 31 Dec. 2014
Nadia (Peterborough) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Petstages Puppy Cuddle Pal (Misc.)
I brought this purely out of desperation, as our French Bulldog puppy had been keeping us awake crying when we put her to bed for weeks. I genuinely could not believe it when she actually stopped crying the moment we put this in bed with her!!! She snuggles up to it and absolutely adores it, I am in shock as to how well this work and can hand on heart say is the best thing I brought considering we tried every other remedy!! If you are going through a similar thing to us, please buy this now!!!! You will not regret it

4.0 out of 5 stars Wrestle pal!, 12 Jun. 2012
This review is from: Petstages Puppy Cuddle Pal (Misc.)
My pup loves this, but not to snuggle up to...to wrestle and play fight with! She likes me to shake it as the wheat makes a good noise. I loved the idea of her snuggling up to it all warm and cosy, but she had different ideas!! Easily washable, which is good as it gets dragged round the garden. Still a great product when not used for cuddling up to.

5.0 out of 5 stars Snuglyjugly, 26 Aug. 2014
This review is from: Petstages Puppy Cuddle Pal (Misc.)
My pup loves this , he carrys it around with him , he takes it to bed with him and chews on it and plays with it , he also shares it with our older dog , who plays with it to , great buy , will heat up and see how he likes it in the colder weather to . Very sweet little snugly , bit smaller than I thought , but doesn't matter as my pup is a small dog anyway .

5.0 out of 5 stars just right for a slightly stressed puppy, 1 Oct. 2014
This review is from: Petstages Puppy Cuddle Pal (Misc.)
our little one loves this toy, she snuggles up to it every night since we brought her home. It arrived promptly and well packaged. only critisisum is that it could do with being a bit bigger for warmth to snuggle too it's just the job but it's a bit of a size difference from mum. However it still does the job of comforting our puppy.

4.0 out of 5 stars great, 21 Nov. 2011
this item is exactly as described , my pup has grown very attached to it hot or cold ! this has helped him settle with us

Petstages Puppy Cuddle Pal