4.0 out of 5 stars Not a bad album
This album is not meant to be original or profound, its about good pop music and thats exactly what this album is. The singers are not Kelly Clarkson but are perfect for fronting this collection of upbeat pop tracks.
Published on 23 Dec 2004

1.0 out of 5 stars Zero stars if I could...
There is something tremendously WRONG with this album. Mainly because it's the accompanying album to the TV series but also because it's rubbish. It's half-hearted, pointless pop pap without a soul. The fact it's soulless should scare you off. Thankfully, from what I hear, it's about to flop so hopefully we'll never have to deal with the gutteral mess again.
Hooray...
Published on 2 Dec 2004 by C. Wells

4.0 out of 5 stars Not a bad album, 23 Dec 2004
This review is from: Welcome to Avalon Heights (Audio CD)
Best songs on here are leading single Dreaming with its sweeping chorus, Beautiful Thing which is the catchiest song on the album, and Don't Steel Our Sunshine.
Its a shame that some of the other good tracks from the TV show were not included but if you are after a good pop album you wont go far wrong with this.

5.0 out of 5 stars Ace!!!, 3 Oct 2006
This review is from: Welcome to Avalon Heights (Audio CD)
I really liked this album, 'coz i watched the I dream series, so it's really good to hear the songs again!!! I especially like 'welcome to avalon heights' and 'waste your time on me'

5.0 out of 5 stars Good album, 28 Mar 2013
This review is from: Welcome to Avalon Heights (Audio CD)
The only song which i think is best isn't on here, called Right here. Other songs i like are Can i trust you, Sunshine,
Don't steal our sunshine and Dreaming. I dream was also a good tv show by S Club 8.

4.0 out of 5 stars Amazin Debut Album!!, 28 Nov 2004
This review is from: Welcome to Avalon Heights (Audio CD)
The amazing debut album from I DREAM, features , ofcourse , the very talented S CLUB 8 with five new members! The traks are taken from the television series with the same name, traks like ' Dreamin' and 'Dont steal our sunshine' are award winning material! A must buy for fans,even if your not a fan you'll love this album, so give it a chance!
The only let down is that not all members of S CLUB 8 sing, but still worth the money!

4.0 out of 5 stars Not bad, not bad..., 13 Jan 2005
This review is from: Welcome to Avalon Heights (Audio CD)
Hmmm I was slightly annoyed when I Dream came along and SC8 were joined by 5 strangers. These 5 strangers were great, but SC8 weren't SC8 anymore and it wasn't quite the same. I wasn't keen on the tv show, but then I wasn't keen on SC7's tv shows, and I'm not entirely sure how I Dream managed to flop when Miami 7 etc won a load of awards - they're much the same! And when the album flopped too...why? Where have all of S Club 8's fans gone?! Have you all grown up? But so have S Club 8, and this album's pretty damn catchy! If you liked SC8s other albums, it's worth buying; Beautiful Thing, Don't Steal Our Sunshine, and Dreaming are great songs, and whilst some of theothers aren't performed by SC8, they're still good catchy pop songs.
Save S Club 8!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent!!!, 13 Dec 2004
This review is from: Welcome to Avalon Heights (Audio CD)
iDream (S CLub 8 and 5 others) have produced an excellent debut album. Each song is great and very upbeat. WELL DONE!!! A Must Buy!!

1.0 out of 5 stars Zero stars if I could..., 2 Dec 2004
C. Wells "ex.one UK" (Lincs) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Welcome to Avalon Heights (Audio CD)
Hooray for the buying public!

Welcome to Avalon Heights
Welcome to Avalon Heights by I Dream (Audio CD - 2004)