5.0 out of 5 stars Kids At Heart
I remember when a few of my mates, all of which had BMX's back then, told me they were going town to watch this film.

My parents never had the money for me like many other friends, so I didn't get to see it at the Cinema.

Published on 20 Nov 2009 by Bods

3.0 out of 5 stars My Rating
Was more dated than I thought but that was possibly lack of observation on my own part when i ordered it but my son enjoys it anyway.
Published 23 months ago by Mrs Kirsty Buchanan

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Kids At Heart, 20 Nov 2009
This review is from: BMX Bandits [DVD] (DVD)

I do seem to remember finnaly getting to watch it on the TV when it was shown years later, and thought it was great, well what BMX riding kid wouldn't.

It seems alot of people review this original BMX Movie but seem to forget it was made for a young teenage audience, It has everything you could want at that age, BMX, Racing, Stunts, Laughs, Villans, Chases and it's not totally predictable like Rad.

Well I bought the dvd a year or so back and thought the start was awesome, getting ready with matching coloured helmets and masks, riding these classic bikes... Mongoose & Diamnond Back, heading down to the sea front, sun shining on the chrome, doing some stunts, very cool. Who wouldn't like to be doing that right now!

It's non stop action from start to finnish, it's fun, foolish with great australian scenary, cars, boats, bikes and sun, just what every kid wants

It made me think after watching the start a few times, can I built replicas of those two bikes they ride, so I started buying some old orignal bmx and parts and I am now close to finnishing them, only wish I lived over in Manly Australia so I could ride them down the same sea front with my near exact Mongoose & Diamond Back BMX with helmet and mask and remake the start of this awesome 80's BMX film :0)

Don't let others put you off this classic flick, especially at the crazy low price it is at present, it's a must buy 80's movie with nothing but FUN, I just wish there were more BMX movies around!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Bmx Cheese, 24 Jun 2007
Mr. M. A. Purwanan "Twiggles" (In the boot of a giant) - See all my reviews
This review is from: BMX Bandits [DVD] (DVD)
What a film nicole kidman riding a BMX what more do you want, the bmx stunts are rubbish the acting is rubbish the plot is rubbish, but its just great, its so rubbish its just great, buy some beer sit down, relax switch off your brain and enjoy

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!, 8 Mar 2013
This review is from: BMX Bandits [DVD] (DVD)
Brought back happy memories for my grown up boys!! They watched this as children so bought it as a piece of memorabilia!

5.0 out of 5 stars Must have classic film, 21 Feb 2010
This review is from: BMX Bandits [DVD] (DVD)
My 6 year old son loves this, he must have watched it 10 times in as many days. Classic, good wholesome fun..... Its a fun film, lots of bike stunts, chases and friendship.

5.0 out of 5 stars Classic, 9 Feb 2009
B. Hardwick "Benjamin" (Sunny Solihull, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: BMX Bandits [DVD] (DVD)
An Absolute classic film a must for any film lover or anyone who watched it back in the day!!

5.0 out of 5 stars 80s nostalgia!, 31 May 2014
This review is from: BMX Bandits [DVD] (DVD)
A great throwback to my childhood - memories of Sunday afternoons spent watching this movie in my local cinema- good times!

5.0 out of 5 stars Nicole Kidman .. Really, 14 May 2014
This review is from: BMX Bandits [DVD] (DVD)
My Boys loved this when they were growing up .. Went on to be big BMX fans must have watched it hundreds of times ..

5.0 out of 5 stars retro buy, 14 Feb 2014
This review is from: BMX Bandits [DVD] (DVD)
I watched this as a kid all those years ago, so thought would buy for the boys who are bmx crazy, the love it as much as I did as a kid, and it plays all the time, very cheap and even though its an 80's film it still relevant today,

5.0 out of 5 stars Old Memories, 11 Jan 2014
This review is from: BMX Bandits [DVD] (DVD)
I bought this DVD for my 6 year old twins and they absolutely love it. My son now goes by the nickname 'Goose'!!!. Brings back good memories of my BMX days.

2.0 out of 5 stars Can't play in my DVD player, 25 Oct 2013
This review is from: BMX Bandits [DVD] (DVD)
It only fit in my computer. I can't see the movie in my DVD player. And there's no french version

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

BMX Bandits [DVD]
BMX Bandits [DVD] by Brian Trenchard-Smith (DVD - 2005)