5.0 out of 5 stars 60 Mins of sheer heaven for parents!
Published on 9 Feb 2005 by Clarabell

3.0 out of 5 stars dvd freezes on middle .
This DVD freezes in the middle, i have to skip to next episode. Maybe to be exspected buying a preowned. rest of DVD works fine. My little on is still happy
Published 20 months ago by gemma

5.0 out of 5 stars 60 Mins of sheer heaven for parents!, 9 Feb 2005
This review is from: Peppa Pig: Muddy Puddles And Other Stories [Volume 1] [DVD] (DVD)
If your child is a fan of Peppa Pig on TV, then I cannot recommend enough the purchase of this DVD or Video. It contains 12 stories in all, 2 of which are new, unseen TV footage. the DVD includes two interactive games "Jumping in Muddy Puddles" and "The Happy Mrs Chicken Game". It's duration is approx 60 minutes. Contained is 1. Muddy Puddles, 2. Mr Dinosaur is lost, 3. Polly Parrot, 4. Best Friend, 5. Hide and Seek, 6. The Playgroup, 7. Mummy Pig at Work, 8. Camping, 9. Gardening, 10. Bicycles and bonus episodes are 11. The New Car and 12. Snow. ("Snow" actually made me laugh too). If your child enjoys these programmes, it won't fail to disapoint. It's the same TV Peppa Pig, but a much extended opportunity, on at your choice!

5.0 out of 5 stars Cutest animation ever, 18 Jan 2005
Sean Hodges "Sean Hodges" (London, UK) - See all my reviews
Peppa is a 4-yr-old animated pig, with a tendency to giggle infectiously. She has a 2-yr-old brother George, who likes dinosaurs, and lives with her mummy and daddy.
Every day they have a 5 minute adventure, such as going to the shops, or visiting grandma & grandpa.
I don't know what makes this series so very good; perhaps it's the voices (Peppa and Dad are particularly good), or the simple story lines, with neat little jokes. Perhaps it's the fact that the little stories are so well observed - I have 4-yr-old and 2-yr-old daughters - but whatever the reason, I think I love the animations even more than they do, which is a lot.

5.0 out of 5 stars peppa pig is great, 9 Mar 2005
Miss A. Dingwall "paxgraham" (wiltshire) - See all my reviews
I love these short series and so does my daughter,
i use this peppa pig dvd to keep her ocupied when i need to do something around the house, and theres so much adult humour in them ,you will laugh at every episode.
well worth the money and you get a free peppa pig toy in the box.!

5.0 out of 5 stars We love Peppa Pig!, 15 Feb 2005
Max (Bristol, UK) - See all my reviews
The children love Peppa Pig. The parents love Peppa Pig. We all love Peppa Pig. FINALLY! it arrives on DVD, hooray. The two bonus episodes by the way have been on TV before (I've seen them). The only question is ... they made 52 episodes - so when's the next DVD out?

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant...., 15 Feb 2005
annice (Wirral, UK) - See all my reviews
My 2-year-old has been a fan of Peppa Pig for a long time, and we've been eagerly anticipating the release of this video/dvd. And to quote Danny Dog, it is... "brilliant". 10 great episodes to make my daughter giggle with delight when Peppa and George jump in muddy puddles (and Daddy Pig falls over and gets all muddy), teach Grandma Pig's parrot new words and play in the snow.
We can't wait for the next one to come out!

5.0 out of 5 stars Thank heaven for Peppa Pig, 1 July 2005
Absolutely brilliant. Each episode is approximtely 5 minutes long and when it came on in the morning it was my only 5 minute break in the day! . At 12 months my daughter was fascinated and I was desperate for the DVD to come out and pre ordered it. At 18 months we left my daughter with the new babysitter watching Peppa. When the DVD ended my daughter was so upset that the babysitter put it on again and my daughter watched it straight through for a second time! When my daughter was 24 months we went on a plane journey and it passed 2 hours effortlessly. And as for the educational value - priceless. Her vocab is great, by 16 months she was desperate to jump in "uddy uddles". Quite simply Peppa is priceless.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 13 Aug 2006
Matt Gadd - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)
My son is a recent fan of Peppa Pig. At first I was a bit dubious of the animation style, but the Picasso-esque oddness of the characters' facial features and a child-like simplicity belies an incredible attention to detail.

The story-lines are well written and funny without being overly syruppy, twee, or unnecessarily preachingly-moralistic as many children's programs are.

If your child has watched 'Peppa Pig' before on 5 or Nick Jr you will know all of this already of course. But did you know that 'Peppa Pig' won six TV awards last year including a best pre-school animation BAFTA and best TV series at the Bradford Animation Festival?

I would recommend this DVD to any parent of small children, it's brilliant.

5.0 out of 5 stars Pegga Pigs, 28 Nov 2010
Peppa Pig - Muddy Puddles And Other Stories [DVD]

This series is just fantastic. First, it has short episodes 2) it has family
background 3) It has subtle humour but even the 3-4 years old children can
apreciate it, where as even grown ups can enjoy them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 2 July 2014
Fab

5.0 out of 5 stars Great DVD, 11 Jun 2014
My son is obsessed with Peppa - as most children seem to be these days! Good quality DVD and it's kept my son entertained. No complaints from him :)

Peppa Pig: Muddy Puddles And Other Stories [Volume 1] [DVD]