5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent
Published on 11 April 2006 by Paul

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor Quality discs
Purchased a pack of 25 of this particular verbatim brand and 5 out of the 25 failed to work , i wouldn't purchase these again.
Published 23 months ago by Nadine

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 11 April 2006
This review is from: Verbatim 43500 16x DVD+R - Spindle 25 Pack (Accessory)
I use these DVD+R discs to burn video content for use with my DVD player: Pioneer DV-575A. All discs work excellently in the pioneer , as well as in my 2 other PC DVD drives. I recently bought some Verbatim DVD-R 25 pack (same look as these DVD+Rs but DVD-R) and they dont seem to work very well with my Pioneer at all. 2 out of 3 of the DVD-R i have burned wont work at all. So I'm back to buying these great DVD+R discs and they are certainly worth the extra quid or 2 for the 25 pack.

5.0 out of 5 stars No Coasters!!!, 13 Sep 2006
Richard Kelly (Manchester, England) - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
This review is from: Verbatim 43500 16x DVD+R - Spindle 25 Pack (Accessory)
Simply put these DVDs are high quality and I don't get any coasters when burning to them. My PCs DVD Burner is some what temperamental when it comes to using cheap unbranded (or supermarket) media but I've had absolutely no problems with these. There is cheaper media available BUT you have to factor in how many coasters you get - with these, as I said earlier, I get none, whilst with unbranded media my burner us quite happy to turn 1 disk in 3 into a coaster.

High quality media for any DVD+R recording device!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Disks - Faultless, 21 Dec 2007
G. Horsham (UK) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (REAL NAME)
This review is from: Verbatim 43500 16x DVD+R - Spindle 25 Pack (Accessory)
I swear by these disks; used for backing up data (on my PC) and burning my old VHS videos of kids growing up (on a DVD recorder). No failures ever, and after two years of use they still have good picture quality and allow me to recover saved data. I cannot fault them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value / quality leads to great movies, 9 Nov 2006
68Dastardly (Manchester, UK) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)
This review is from: Verbatim 43500 16x DVD+R - Spindle 25 Pack (Accessory)
Depending on your hardware you may get some issues with certain manufacturers' products in your drive when reading / writing to them as I have experienced.

However I use the Verbatim DVD+Rs in both my PC and my DVD recorder and enjoy the quality of my movies both at home and on the move.

I rate Verbatim as a quality manufacturer so you don't need to spend extra money just for the name of "one of the established gang..."

Buy them in +R or -R, in 25 or 50, but do buy them and enjoy your media use / viewing.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great quality, 7 Mar 2008
T. W. Spielhofer "ukman98" (Oxford, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Verbatim 43500 16x DVD+R - Spindle 25 Pack (Accessory)
Just bought these DVDs because I was having serious problems with a cheaper/inferior brand (Datawrite) and can only say I am delighted. I was starting to think there was something wrong with my DVD-writer, but having read some reviews on this site realised that the quality of disks can make a massive difference. These work and for a very reasonable price!

4.0 out of 5 stars Not many beermats!, 12 Nov 2007
Peter Lee (Manchester ,United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (TOP 1000 REVIEWER)    (REAL NAME)
This review is from: Verbatim 43500 16x DVD+R - Spindle 25 Pack (Accessory)
There's not really that much you can say about a spindle of DVDs, other than whether they work or not, and these do. I think I've had a couple of failures, but that's not too bad. I'd buy these again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cheap can be Cheerful, 12 Jan 2007
This review is from: Verbatim 43500 16x DVD+R - Spindle 25 Pack (Accessory)
At first I was a bit skeptical about buying these because I had never heard of the brand, and the price seemed too good to be true. But it is true, these DVD+Rs are a bargain and the burn quality is excellent. It works on my computer's DVD drive and an Acoustic Solutions' DVD player, but do note that DVD+Rs/-Rs etc are not compatible with the early, non-slim, PS2s. This is not due to the disc, but I was planning on watching a movie on my PS2 and I found out that they're not compatible.

This is a perfect example that cheap can be cheerful.

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor Quality discs, 23 Sep 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars great disks!, 10 Mar 2009
This review is from: Verbatim 43500 16x DVD+R - Spindle 25 Pack (Accessory)
read numerous reviews and found that majority of people recommend Verbatim so i thought would give a try and so far have not looked back!

have tried Datawrite before and it was always up and down with them and wanted a more reliable producer!

hopefully will last longer than Datawrite but you never know what is around the corner!

edit: these disks work brilliantly! not a fault so far with them! if they do DL then may get that aswell!

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect product, 18 April 2009
This review is from: Verbatim 43500 16x DVD+R - Spindle 25 Pack (Accessory)
I really value verbatim. They are the true market leaders. forget sony, tdk etc. Verbatim are the best Never let me down!

Verbatim 43500 16x DVD+R - Spindle 25 Pack