5.0 out of 5 stars Fab birthday present
I bought this for my friend's baby who was one year old last month - the baby absolutely loves this - she pulls it along and laughs at the quacking - perfect gift that has brought lots of fun to a lovely, little girl.
Published on 5 Oct. 2009 by Zumba Queen

3.0 out of 5 stars Strange toy
My little grand daughter LOVES this toy, which I bought her for Christmas (she's 16 months old) BUT.......even on Christmas day the 'quacking' would suddenly stop working on pulling the string (even very gently and it really had not had any degree of use). Since then, quite eerily, it just won't make the quacking noise and then may start up again some days later. It's...
Published 14 months ago by MS L HALL

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab birthday present, 5 Oct. 2009

5.0 out of 5 stars xmas present, 29 Sept. 2009
P. Bright "bright spark 23" (bedfordshire uk) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Tomy Quack Along Ducks (Baby Product)
Tomy Quack along Ducks are a great gift to amuse young children from the age of 9-18 months. My children had them many years ago, it was one of their favourite toys. Now bought them for my nephew as he loves ducks.
They are such a simple enjoyable toy to suit girl or boy. They make a pleasent quacking noise rather than annoying like some noisey toys. Good value for money.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good choice, 12 Feb. 2010
This review is from: Tomy Quack Along Ducks (Baby Product)
This product looks really nice, was a bit skeptical because it was plastic and I really wanted a wooden one for my daughter(the one I wanted would take like 6-8 weeks to ship so I chose this instead). She really took to it and likes spinning it around.
The only downside is that it keeps falling over and she cannot get it to move right so it ends up in her mouth. Otherwise so far so good and at a really affordable price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Family Favourite, 28 Mar. 2013
Samuel "Samuel" - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
This review is from: Tomy Quack Along Ducks (Baby Product)
We first bought a set of Quack Along Ducks for our daughter 8 or 9 years ago when she was learning to walk and toddling about, and she loved them. The set consists of three ducks, with a cord with which they can be pulled along; whilst rolling along, they play the most addictive 'quack quack' tune possibly imagined.

We've now gained five nieces and nephews in the years since we first bought a set, and each one has been given a new set of Quack Along Ducks once they've reached toddling age. The design has changed slightly, but everybody loves them - parents and children. We've now bought six sets of these, and would recommend them to anybody. A great toy.

5.0 out of 5 stars christmass present, 15 Jan. 2010
This review is from: Tomy Quack Along Ducks (Baby Product)
I bought it for my niece as a christmass present. she really enjoyed playing with it.

5.0 out of 5 stars well made and will last for the years, 6 Jun. 2013
This review is from: Tomy Quack Along Ducks (Baby Product)
I got these second hand from a friend. Ive also seen many in charity shops. This toy is well made and can last years. They usually end up in charity shops because people dont know how to change the batteries. Its a little bit tricky but there is a small circuit board inside the big duck. It has 3x Ag3 very thick watch batteries. These last 4-5 years. Someone said not replaceable maybe they have a later model or didn't know how to do it. My baby soon learned how to pull the string and laughs at the noise. Its a toy that will please him well into his todler years.

5.0 out of 5 stars Quack quack duck!, 10 Nov. 2008
This review is from: Tomy Quack Along Ducks (Baby Product)
This toy has kept my twins quiet for hours they love it, well made, but does get on your nerves after a while, but hey the main thing is the twins love it! The price was good also!

4.0 out of 5 stars quack quack, 26 Sept. 2010
This review is from: Tomy Quack Along Ducks (Baby Product)
I bought this as a present for my god daughter - so have not had first hand knowledge of the toy - but by all accounts she loves it - so that's good enough for me. Delivery was prompt and efficient.

5.0 out of 5 stars Noisy ducks, 11 Oct. 2010
This review is from: Tomy Quack Along Ducks (Baby Product)
This is a brilliant toy especially if your child likes ducks! Easy to pull along, fun noisy quacking and is colourful and attractive.

5.0 out of 5 stars Indestructable ducks., 26 Mar. 2015
This review is from: Tomy Quack Along Ducks (Baby Product)
Item arrived undamaged and in full working order. This is the newer version of the one we were used to so there is no on/off switch for the sound on the front ducks' bow. Instead the sound is initiated by pulling on the rope. It's quite a sensitive trigger so the child only needs to release a little bit of the tension to initiate a new sound. I would ordinarily never have bought this product and would have preferred a wooden pull animal. However during a hospital stay this duck was a life saving distraction tool for my toddler. Tears when we had to leave it behind! It's very sturdy and unless jumped/stamped on, I see this surviving for decades. So it may seem expensive, but is well worth the price. Far sturdier than the peers in this plastic pull along toy group!

Tomy Quack Along Ducks