5.0 out of 5 stars Well, my dog loves it!
This little squeaky toy is surprisingly strong and even comes with a spare squeaker. My dog plays with it non-stop and she will normally destroy squeaky toy within seconds, so far this has lasted over four months.
Published 15 months ago by Mr. S. P. Watson

1.0 out of 5 stars Kong frog
Published 7 months ago by P.A. W.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

1.0 out of 5 stars Kong frog, 18 Jan 2014
This review is from: Kong Frog, XS (Misc.)
I usually read a customer review. Unless I know the product. However this time I didn't and took the Kong name as the guide. But, how wrong I was. Its so small, I wouldn't even dream of taking it out of the package. Our puppy now 29 wks, is sensible-just-but not old enough, to avoid putting this whole toy in his mouth! Yes, its that small. Safety-the most important thing,and we would never allow our precious dog, anything but safe. Even if it said very small, I would certainly has noticed this? But I am left wondering, just who this toy is aimed at? A very tiny puppy-still not safe for it. Our dog-certainly not. I have some Kong balls and bones-both rubber, our oldest dog who was 16yrs when he died in July. So, its a name that to me means quality, and the assurance that, it will last whatever a dog 'throws' at it..So I am VERY disappointed in this toy, thats way below their usual standards.I would go as far as-its not safe. The worse part for me was, our dog saw me holding it briefly, and couldn't understand why, he didn't get it? Sorry, but Kong have not given me, a toy I know I can relax and let my dog play with, and not worry about. To be honest, even the packaging, doesn't look like their usual either? I am almost tempted to say, its a fake? After all, its not impossible.. P.White

5.0 out of 5 stars Well, my dog loves it!, 2 Jun 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars great toy, 1 May 2013
This review is from: Kong Frog, XS (Misc.)
Has to be a 5 star product ,my Chihuahua's said so . Ideal size for tiny breeds and the replacement " squeaker" is an absolute bonus,fantastic toy..... would not suit bigger breeds and puppies ,there is a danger of swallowing.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 27 Mar 2014
This review is from: Kong Frog, XS (Misc.)
Great little product my border collie and miniature poodle love it! I would definitely recommend this line of products and intend to use again in the future.

3.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed, 12 May 2014
This review is from: Kong Frog, XS (Misc.)
I ordered this because it had the good name Kong attached to it, it is OK but I cannot say much more than that.

4.0 out of 5 stars ugly little cutie!, 24 Aug 2014
This review is from: Kong Frog, XS (Misc.)
I bought this as an add-on with a qualifying order, because my dog loves getting deliveries as much as I do. Well, what can I say. This dear little frog (if indeed that's what it is), is the tiniest, ugliest, weirdest looking thing you ever saw. It looks like it's been cobbled together from offcuts. Like something I would have made in sewing class when I was 8. With a giant tuft of yellow hair on its head. It's not much bigger than the squeaker inside its stomach. Its so weird and ugly I almost kept it for myself. But my dog loves it. She carries it around in her mouth and has not destroyed it like her other squeakies. (She has destroyed Kong toys before, so it's not as if she didn't try!) If you have a small dog who likes squeakies and you qualify for an add-on, try this ugly little critter. I can't stop lol'ing at it. :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great the dogs love it, 7 April 2014
This review is from: Kong Frog, XS (Misc.)
Exactly as described, fast posting, you get what you see and I would recommend this seller, very happy with product, the spare squeaker is a real bonus and this toy is harder wearing than you think.

3.0 out of 5 stars it really is extra small, 20 Mar 2014
This review is from: Kong Frog, XS (Misc.)
I expected this to be small, but when it arrived I just laughed, it's tiny, and the quality is pretty bad too, not like it looks in the picture.

5.0 out of 5 stars my dog goes back to play with this toy over and over again, 13 July 2014
This review is from: Kong Frog, XS (Misc.)
omg my dog loves this toy. of all the presents he got for christmas, he always goes back to this little guy, now three legged, to play with. it came with spare squeaker too. not sturdy, so not great if you have destructo-dogs, but cute and great for little dogs. i am buying three more tiny teddies because he gets so excited when he re-discovers these little ones that are only three inches tall.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good, 4 July 2014
This review is from: Kong Frog, XS (Misc.)
The frog is very small but you can just read the measurements in the product description and it says XS so what do you expect? It seems good quality and comes with an extra squeaker which will be easy to put into the back. It seems a good size for my bichon/lhasa and he adores it.
The only issue I have is that it appears slightly different to the picture in that its slightly darker and has yellow fluffy hair, but this isnt really a problem.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›