4.0 out of 5 stars Great fun for small babies
Published on 3 Jan. 2008 by Mrs. S. Doyle

3.0 out of 5 stars Our son was to jumpy :)
Chosen this item because our son likes to move but cannot walk and crawl yet.
Because he wants to walk he did not really jump but more tried to walk so the bow on the top damages out door post.

So unfortunately we lend it to someone who got a big door post between dining and living room area.
Recommend this item to buyers with a very wide door post.
Published 15 months ago by Kim

4.0 out of 5 stars Great fun for small babies, 3 Jan. 2008
Mrs. S. Doyle (Surrey, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Tippitoes Doorway Bouncer (Personal Care)
I have used this product for all 3 of our babies and they have all loved it. Excellent for giving them a bit of stimulation at that awkward age when they cannot do much else i.e. not quite sitting up yet but awake more than asleep! We used from when babies were about 12 weeks old and had good head control until they got to the stage of wanting to be down on the ground crawling. Easy to fasten on doors with a door frame and quick to put together and pop baby in.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Fun for Baby, 9 Nov. 2008
This review is from: Tippitoes Doorway Bouncer (Personal Care)
I purchased this for my baby when he was 5 months old after doing much research on whether door bouncers were 'safe' or not.
In summary, this was a great purchase, my son is completely safe and secure in the harness and once he realised he could bounce about he has had endless fun. Its great for putting babies in whilst you get on with something else.

5.0 out of 5 stars Baby loves it! So do I!, 19 Dec. 2008
Thameshour (Manchester UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Tippitoes Doorway Bouncer (Personal Care)
Just received the Tippitoes. It is easy to set up and easy to get baby into. My 5 month old is absolutely thrilled with it. He is laughing and swinging himself around with his new-found freedom. He is not yet sitting up so being upright in the bouncer is a welcome change for him from lying down on playmat or being in his bouncy chair.
The Tippitoes is well-constructed of nice materials and appears to be completely safe. It hangs by a spring-clip that hangs on door frame. Architrave needs to be at least 3/4" wide, some of our doorframes are not that wide. But you can call up the customer care number on the box and they will send a hook that screws into the doorframe. Friendly and helpful when I called, and I wasn't put on hold at all!
Instructions recommend up to 20 minute sessions in the bouncer which seems sensible. The machine-washable holster comes far up baby's chest and holds him secure, and is adjustable as baby grows.
Very pleased with this product.

4.0 out of 5 stars My little girl loves this, 21 Aug. 2009
C. Saunders - See all my reviews
This review is from: Tippitoes Doorway Bouncer (Personal Care)
I really feel this product is safe and it is definitely great fun for my little girl who started using it when she was about 5 months. I think it has helped strengthen her legs and encourage her to stand. I also think she loves the independence. It is a bit of a pain to get her in and out of it (best done laying on the floor) and you must make sure that your door frame has a wide enough ledge (I think 1.5inches) to ensure the bouncer is safe. All in all, a great fun buy.

5.0 out of 5 stars A quality piece of equipment, 30 Oct. 2009
Mr. H. Holmes - See all my reviews
This review is from: Tippitoes Doorway Bouncer (Personal Care)
I'm one of those people who does loads of research when buying things so I'll try and keep this review quite objective so that other people can benefit from my experience.

Good points
It's super easy to put together and took just a couple of minutes
It's really easy to get our little boy in and out as the straps are quite wide
The harness sits quite high which means there's no chance of him tipping out unlike some other bouncers
The length of strap is quite long and very adjustable
The harness and supporting bar are attached to the bouncy thing with a dog lead type catch. This is brilliant because we've attached our bouncher to an exposed beam on our ceiling in the middle of the room. It's quite high and to high for most bouncers (doesn't reach the floor), however as it's got a dog lead type catch it means it can be extended. We bought 1/2 meter of chain rated at 100kg load from B&Q for about 60p to allow it to fit out beam
Our boy loves it massively
My wife got the hang of it straight away too

Bad points
We haven't found one yet

In summary it's the best £20 I've spent on our little boy so far. Great piece of kit, strong and sturdy and fits our beams meaning he can play in it in the middle of our lounge.

4.0 out of 5 stars bouncer review, 20 April 2009
Ms. K. D. Cuthbertson (Newcastle) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Tippitoes Doorway Bouncer (Personal Care)
Really good bouncer, easy to put baby in and feels safe and secure...my 6mth old boy loves it and stays in it for ages at a time...highly recommend it for a baby who cant quite sit up yet unaided and gets bored lying down....fab fun!

5.0 out of 5 stars bouncy bouncy, 2 Jan. 2012
This review is from: Tippitoes Doorway Bouncer (Personal Care)
my little one at 7months with lots of energy loves bouncing in this ; it promotes strong muscles and also provides some form of exercise, to complement the endless rolling around on his back and tummy...he is just short of a full crawl...so provides some variety to his regime and always puts him in a great mood- must be those endorphins!- Easy to put up and use, just follow instructions and you are away..really worthwhile little gadget in the "how to occupy your little one" armoury.

4.0 out of 5 stars Bouncing baby, 12 Nov. 2009
This review is from: Tippitoes Doorway Bouncer (Personal Care)
My little one love's it. I find it very easy to put him into the harness and then mount the harness onto the door fixing. It doesn't chafe him like I have seen commented on other bouncers. Would recommend to friends.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent bouncer & better than the competition, 28 Oct. 2009
This review is from: Tippitoes Doorway Bouncer (Personal Care)
We bought this for our 3 month old who absolutely loves it. We like the secure harness as with the round the middle straps and over the shoulder ones I don't think it's possible for her to fall out of it. The other benefit of this one, over the Lindam versions, is that you can unhook the harness and bar from the spring system to easily get baby out, or to use it as a support to help them with their walking.

I would definitely buy this again and highly recommend it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great item!, 22 Nov. 2009
C. Wright (Suffolk) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Tippitoes Doorway Bouncer (Personal Care)
My daughter loves this. I first put her in it at 13 weeks when to be honest she looked a bit bemused but didnt cry and seemed to enjoy the independance. Now she is 16 weeks and happily spends around 15 mins at a time in the door bouncer. She has just started to bounce and enjoys being able to turn around to see a different view. She did chew on the top of the harness at first but I solved this by leaving a bib out over it (also good if she bounces a bit too much and is sick!)

The only thing you need to be aware of is that for safety the door frame needs to be at least 2cm thick at the top and the wall above needs to be at least 10cm thick, obviously follow the instructions. Like a lot of other people who have reviewed this item I also set it up and tested the frame with my own weight before putting baby in it.

Other than that the bouncer is very quick and easy to put up, & the harness is easy to wipe clean. Great item for an active and curious baby who likes to test their legs when you hold them upright.

Tippitoes Doorway Bouncer