4.0 out of 5 stars Great fun for small babies
Published on 3 Jan 2008 by Mrs. S. Doyle

2.0 out of 5 stars Bit disappointed...
Published on 9 April 2011 by Pebbles3101

4.0 out of 5 stars Great fun for small babies, 3 Jan 2008
Mrs. S. Doyle (Surrey, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Tippitoes Doorway Bouncer (Personal Care)
I have used this product for all 3 of our babies and they have all loved it. Excellent for giving them a bit of stimulation at that awkward age when they cannot do much else i.e. not quite sitting up yet but awake more than asleep! We used from when babies were about 12 weeks old and had good head control until they got to the stage of wanting to be down on the ground crawling. Easy to fasten on doors with a door frame and quick to put together and pop baby in.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Fun for Baby, 9 Nov 2008
This review is from: Tippitoes Doorway Bouncer (Personal Care)
I purchased this for my baby when he was 5 months old after doing much research on whether door bouncers were 'safe' or not.
In summary, this was a great purchase, my son is completely safe and secure in the harness and once he realised he could bounce about he has had endless fun. Its great for putting babies in whilst you get on with something else.

5.0 out of 5 stars Baby loves it! So do I!, 19 Dec 2008
Thameshour (Manchester UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Tippitoes Doorway Bouncer (Personal Care)
Just received the Tippitoes. It is easy to set up and easy to get baby into. My 5 month old is absolutely thrilled with it. He is laughing and swinging himself around with his new-found freedom. He is not yet sitting up so being upright in the bouncer is a welcome change for him from lying down on playmat or being in his bouncy chair.
The Tippitoes is well-constructed of nice materials and appears to be completely safe. It hangs by a spring-clip that hangs on door frame. Architrave needs to be at least 3/4" wide, some of our doorframes are not that wide. But you can call up the customer care number on the box and they will send a hook that screws into the doorframe. Friendly and helpful when I called, and I wasn't put on hold at all!
Instructions recommend up to 20 minute sessions in the bouncer which seems sensible. The machine-washable holster comes far up baby's chest and holds him secure, and is adjustable as baby grows.
Very pleased with this product.

4.0 out of 5 stars Bouncing baby, 12 Nov 2009
This review is from: Tippitoes Doorway Bouncer (Personal Care)
My little one love's it. I find it very easy to put him into the harness and then mount the harness onto the door fixing. It doesn't chafe him like I have seen commented on other bouncers. Would recommend to friends.

5.0 out of 5 stars A quality piece of equipment, 30 Oct 2009
Mr. H. Holmes - See all my reviews
This review is from: Tippitoes Doorway Bouncer (Personal Care)
I'm one of those people who does loads of research when buying things so I'll try and keep this review quite objective so that other people can benefit from my experience.

Good points
It's super easy to put together and took just a couple of minutes
It's really easy to get our little boy in and out as the straps are quite wide
The harness sits quite high which means there's no chance of him tipping out unlike some other bouncers
The length of strap is quite long and very adjustable
The harness and supporting bar are attached to the bouncy thing with a dog lead type catch. This is brilliant because we've attached our bouncher to an exposed beam on our ceiling in the middle of the room. It's quite high and to high for most bouncers (doesn't reach the floor), however as it's got a dog lead type catch it means it can be extended. We bought 1/2 meter of chain rated at 100kg load from B&Q for about 60p to allow it to fit out beam
Our boy loves it massively
My wife got the hang of it straight away too

Bad points
We haven't found one yet

In summary it's the best 20 I've spent on our little boy so far. Great piece of kit, strong and sturdy and fits our beams meaning he can play in it in the middle of our lounge.

4.0 out of 5 stars Handy product, 29 April 2010
This review is from: Tippitoes Doorway Bouncer (Personal Care)
Very simple design and easy to put up and take down by yourself. You need about 1.5-2 cm clearance on either side of the doorway frame. We have just enough space and the product can operate very safely. The suit provides good support as the child stands.
Our daughter still hasn't gotten into the "fun" of it yet at 6 months old but maybe she's slow in that regard. She will stay in it and just tiptoe around in circle and do an occasional jump. We first had to put her in for only 5-10 minutes at a time and then slowly increase the time to 20 minutes which is the max. time they should be in it at a time. Usually she has a go once in the morning and once in the afternoon as her neck can get tired from use. Very handy when I'm busy in the kitchen making dinner. We have a little chat while she is safely playing away.
Also, since they spend a lot of time on their tippitoes you need to make sure that they spend an equal amount of time on their whole (bare) feet to make sure they get the correct developmental feedback as they learn to walk and what not. There is a risk that they could start walking on their tiptoes if the product is overused. That would be my only warning when using this product. Enjoy

2.0 out of 5 stars Bit disappointed..., 9 April 2011
This review is from: Tippitoes Doorway Bouncer (Personal Care)
We bought one of these bouncers for our baby boy who is nearly 6 months old. He loves the freedom it gives him - but we're not overly impressed with its design. The main problem is that it just doesn't keep him in a STRAIGHT upright position, which means he lolls to one side and the harness ends up digging into his ear and neck. We've tried 're-arranging' him and adjusting the straps etc. but to no avail. Would I buy this product again (which is the ultimate test)? No, I would look for an alternative.

4.0 out of 5 stars bouncer review, 20 April 2009
Ms. K. D. Cuthbertson (Newcastle) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Tippitoes Doorway Bouncer (Personal Care)
Really good bouncer, easy to put baby in and feels safe and secure...my 6mth old boy loves it and stays in it for ages at a time...highly recommend it for a baby who cant quite sit up yet unaided and gets bored lying down....fab fun!

4.0 out of 5 stars My little girl loves this, 21 Aug 2009
C. Saunders - See all my reviews
This review is from: Tippitoes Doorway Bouncer (Personal Care)
I really feel this product is safe and it is definitely great fun for my little girl who started using it when she was about 5 months. I think it has helped strengthen her legs and encourage her to stand. I also think she loves the independence. It is a bit of a pain to get her in and out of it (best done laying on the floor) and you must make sure that your door frame has a wide enough ledge (I think 1.5inches) to ensure the bouncer is safe. All in all, a great fun buy.

5.0 out of 5 stars bouncy bouncy, 2 Jan 2012
This review is from: Tippitoes Doorway Bouncer (Personal Care)
my little one at 7months with lots of energy loves bouncing in this ; it promotes strong muscles and also provides some form of exercise, to complement the endless rolling around on his back and tummy...he is just short of a full crawl...so provides some variety to his regime and always puts him in a great mood- must be those endorphins!- Easy to put up and use, just follow instructions and you are away..really worthwhile little gadget in the "how to occupy your little one" armoury.

Tippitoes Doorway Bouncer