4.0 out of 5 stars good stacker but sticky
well made and colourfully painted wood peices.

handy sized peices for small hands, yet feel sturdy enough for rough handling.however, beware for the one i ordered the paint had transferred from one peice to another, flecks of blue on yellow, red on green.otherwise this would have been a five star rating.
Published on 2 Sep 2006 by Glen Weir

2.0 out of 5 stars Good design but poor quality
I bought this toy for my toddler son. But so disappointed because all wooden blocks were stacked together by paint. I had to separate them by kitchen knife and it was so hard and dangerous. The paint is very roughly coated. One of the peg was very loose and had to be glued. The design is good to have so many shapes and colours in one but the uneven square block seems too...
Published on 8 Sep 2011 by Funplay

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 9 July 2014
This review is from: Melissa and Doug Geometric Stacker (Toy)
So bright and colourful my great niece will love it.

5.0 out of 5 stars The next step, 27 May 2014
This review is from: Melissa and Doug Geometric Stacker (Toy)
My 2 year old son loved his plastic 'doughnut' rings and this is a lovely, we'll made follow on toy.

4.0 out of 5 stars Tower Sorter, 2 Dec 2013
Janet (Nottinghamshire, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Melissa and Doug Geometric Stacker (Toy)
Useful for all visiting little children and for me as occupational therapy tool for right arm which has been damaged

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, 16 Aug 2013
This review is from: Melissa and Doug Geometric Stacker (Toy)
My niece loves this and it is teaching her logical thinking skills which is good for everyone. The product is very high quality.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great toy, 12 May 2013
This review is from: Melissa and Doug Geometric Stacker (Toy)
My daughter loves it and she often chooses this toy to play with. I only sometimes worry what if she falls on it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 7 Jan 2013
This review is from: Melissa and Doug Geometric Stacker (Toy)
All good thanks, educational, fun and colourful.
Nothing else to say but need to write more words so will keep going

3.0 out of 5 stars Lovely toy but not the best quality, 2 July 2012
This review is from: Melissa and Doug Geometric Stacker (Toy)
My son loves this toy - he's a little young at 13 months but enjoys stacking the blocks nonetheless. My only gripe is the quality (which of course he doesn't care about!) but I think it was assembled when the paint was still wet and so the blocks had all stuck together when I first unpacked it; a lot of the paint has come off or tranferred on to other blocks. Otherwise, it's fine!

4.0 out of 5 stars Lovely product, 30 Dec 2011
This review is from: Melissa and Doug Geometric Stacker (Toy)
Beautiful and colourful, I bought this a long time ago and my son often plays with it and I'm sure he will for the next couple of years too. I probably bought it too soon as he was initially chewing on the wood and he slightly damaged some bits but he stopped now.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent toy for toddlers, 29 Sep 2011
Jorge De Sa Gouveia "sagouveia" (Lisbon, Portugal) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Melissa and Doug Geometric Stacker (Toy)
I've bought this wooden stacker for my 20 month old toddler. he loves to pile all the pieces, the colors are very attractive , solid and seem quite durable. Very good price for such quality (actually, you'll be buying 3 toys). Fast delivery. I'm very happy with them.

4.0 out of 5 stars One year old likes throwing the pieces across the room, 4 Feb 2011
This review is from: Melissa and Doug Geometric Stacker (Toy)
I bought it for my 13 months old. I don't know if he is not ready for it developmentally but all he seems to do is pull the rings off and throw them across the room, no interest whatsoever in putting them back on.
Sometimes he lifts the whole thing up and tips it up side down with all the rings crashing on top of him.

The toy is well made, the holes in the rings are much bigger than the pole that they sit on so it comes apart really easy, maybe too easy.

I hope my baby will develop more interest in it later.

Melissa and Doug Geometric Stacker