4.0 out of 5 stars good stacker but sticky
well made and colourfully painted wood peices.

handy sized peices for small hands, yet feel sturdy enough for rough handling.however, beware for the one i ordered the paint had transferred from one peice to another, flecks of blue on yellow, red on green.otherwise this would have been a five star rating.
Published on 2 Sept. 2006 by Glen Weir

2.0 out of 5 stars Good design but poor quality
Published on 8 Sept. 2011 by Funplay

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

2.0 out of 5 stars Good design but poor quality, 8 Sept. 2011
This review is from: Melissa and Doug Geometric Stacker (Toy)
I bought this toy for my toddler son. But so disappointed because all wooden blocks were stacked together by paint. I had to separate them by kitchen knife and it was so hard and dangerous. The paint is very roughly coated. One of the peg was very loose and had to be glued. The design is good to have so many shapes and colours in one but the uneven square block seems too difficult for toddlers to do. My son had no clue on how to pile them, get frustrated and through them on the floor. It is ok for older children but older children may not be interested in this type of toy.

1.0 out of 5 stars Shapes don't fit on all the pegs, 3 Jan. 2013
= Durability:3.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:1.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:4.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Melissa and Doug Geometric Stacker (Toy)
I purchased this toy for my 16 month old daughter last year. This is of course a very educational toy, but the holes of some of the shapes are not the same size. Although you can't see the difference in size with the naked eye, all of the shapes don't fit on all the pegs. For example, 4 of the circles can't fit onto the 2 outer pegs, they only fit on the middle peg. Which is quite frustrating to my daughter (and myself) when she tries to put the shapes on the pegs.

4.0 out of 5 stars good stacker but sticky, 2 Sept. 2006
Glen Weir "rebe" (belfast, n. ireland) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Melissa and Doug Geometric Stacker (Toy)
well made and colourfully painted wood peices.

3.0 out of 5 stars Be careful, 30 Nov. 2013
This review is from: Melissa and Doug Geometric Stacker (Toy)
I actually like this product - however I bought it for a 1 year old it is quite dangerous. My toddler fell on the the spoke. Perhaps better for older children.

4.0 out of 5 stars One year old likes throwing the pieces across the room, 4 Feb. 2011
Jacob (London, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Melissa and Doug Geometric Stacker (Toy)
I bought it for my 13 months old. I don't know if he is not ready for it developmentally but all he seems to do is pull the rings off and throw them across the room, no interest whatsoever in putting them back on.
Sometimes he lifts the whole thing up and tips it up side down with all the rings crashing on top of him.

The toy is well made, the holes in the rings are much bigger than the pole that they sit on so it comes apart really easy, maybe too easy.

I hope my baby will develop more interest in it later.

5.0 out of 5 stars a perfect gift, 9 Dec. 2013
This review is from: Melissa and Doug Geometric Stacker (Toy)
this is just a little bit different excellant quality and much bigger than i thought it would be a good gift for my nephew

5.0 out of 5 stars Robust, colourful and kids love it, 13 May 2014
This review is from: Melissa and Doug Geometric Stacker (Toy)
This has lasted years and now I am reusing it for my 2nd baby, both children love this toy, great for learning.

5.0 out of 5 stars good value, 3 Mar. 2014
This review is from: Melissa and Doug Geometric Stacker (Toy)
a toy that can be paid with by an eighteen month old but is still popular with my two and a half year old

3.0 out of 5 stars Lovely toy but not the best quality, 2 July 2012
This review is from: Melissa and Doug Geometric Stacker (Toy)
My son loves this toy - he's a little young at 13 months but enjoys stacking the blocks nonetheless. My only gripe is the quality (which of course he doesn't care about!) but I think it was assembled when the paint was still wet and so the blocks had all stuck together when I first unpacked it; a lot of the paint has come off or tranferred on to other blocks. Otherwise, it's fine!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent toy for toddlers, 29 Sept. 2011
Jorge De Sa Gouveia "sagouveia" (Lisbon, Portugal) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Melissa and Doug Geometric Stacker (Toy)
I've bought this wooden stacker for my 20 month old toddler. he loves to pile all the pieces, the colors are very attractive , solid and seem quite durable. Very good price for such quality (actually, you'll be buying 3 toys). Fast delivery. I'm very happy with them.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›