5.0 out of 5 stars Good Item
For ever missplacing pens, very handy pack. Just what was required. Easy to use, good grip, will order again. Thanks
Published 21 months ago by Robert Kyle

3.0 out of 5 stars good but not great
Cheap and smooth but not the nice feel of a gel pen. More like conventional pen
Published 5 months ago by frogger

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Item, 24 Mar 2013
This review is from: Zebra Pen 22210 Z-Grip Retractable Ballpoint - Black (box of 12) (Office Product)

5.0 out of 5 stars One that works!, 30 Nov 2011
C. C. Dyer "Colin Dyer "still reading"" (Hampshire, England) - See all my reviews
Having bought cheaper ballpoints I am finding myself having to throw too many away as they don't work. Love the feel of these, comfortable, and write very well. I haven't had any problems with them and am 'sold' on the Zebra brand.

5.0 out of 5 stars great, 9 July 2013
great item good quality pens not cheap come in really handy having a lot of them. last a long time.

5.0 out of 5 stars Zebra Z-Grip ballpoint pens, 21 Aug 2012
I searched locally for these pens. I have been using two or three for a couple of years and love them. They write smoothly and are easy to hold with arthritic fingers.I was so pleased to find them on Amazon. Only crticism is they are advertised by Amazon as being in packs of a dozen but in fact the supplier has them in packs of ten. He/she wrote me a note to explain why there were two extra pens with the pack to avoid customer's displeasure. I thought that was really sweet as they will be bearing the cost of two extra pens on every order. Be fair Amazon please!

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable and efficient pens, 29 Jun 2012
I bought these to last me through my second year university exams, and god knows I used them enough. I did get through a large number of them, but I think that was more due to the ridiculous amount I had to write rather than the pens having a small amount of ink. They were very comfy to use, and I ended up getting a first, so they must have done good things for my revision.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Pen, 29 May 2014
Came across these pens as a customer left one in our vehicle. Really nice to use writes well & does not leave blobs of ink on everything or your hands which I hate

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Pens, 28 May 2014
Love these Pens Nice to hold in the Hand And They write nice Not much more to say I hate being made to say more It really annoys me

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect, 22 May 2014
just what i was looking for.better value than in the shops,comfortable grip and writes ok.not sure how long the ink lasts yet as only just started using.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good value, 16 May 2014
I've used Z-grip pens for years as I just find them comfortable to hold in the hand.
Looked in shops and they were getting quite expensive, spotted these at a great price and can't fault them.

5.0 out of 5 stars You can rely on the Zebra, 2 April 2014
As a home delivery driver, I need a pen that's first and foremost retractable, reliable and looks smart, and this one fits the bill perfectly. I'm still using the first pen in the pack and it works time after time without fail in all conditions, rain, wind and snow! I recommend this to anyone look for a reliable value for money pen.