5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, 5 Aug. 2010
This review is from: Orchard Toys One Two Tree (Toy)
I was looking for a puzzle that would act as a learning aid and was the right thickness for a child of two, and found this puzzle to be great. I have purchased other Orchard puzzles as a result and none of them disappointed me or my child.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Educational Fun, 27 Jan. 2011
This review is from: Orchard Toys One Two Tree (Toy)
Fantastic product :) The pieces are made from very durable board and the colours are vivid and inviting for little hands! I bought this product for my 2yr old and she loves it! The central column of numbers make the puzzle quite "linear" and if she gets stuck there are always the side pieces to help things along! This is a firm favourite in our toy box now! I would definitely recommend this item and will now be searching for other Orchard Toys products!

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun and educational, 16 Dec. 2008
This review is from: Orchard Toys One Two Tree (Toy)
My two year-old son adores this puzzle. As with all Orchard puzzles there is a lot going on so the pieces are easily differentiated. My son loves counting all the different animals and putting the numbers in order up the tree. It has been a great way for him to become familiar with written numbers and the order they go in. The pieces are large and easy for small hands to put in place and it comes with a poster which is a bonus.

5.0 out of 5 stars Another great Orchard puzzle, 30 Aug. 2014
mcfoodle (sutton coldfield, uk) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Orchard Toys One Two Tree (Toy)
My 2.5yr old loves his Orchard jigsaws as they are bright, durable and the pictures are spaced out well over the pieces so there is nearly always a bit of something to find (the wheel, the man's hat, the blue car etc). He is awesome at jigsaws and I love doing them with him as we learn vocabulary, reinforce colours and words he already knows and with this one we are learning to recognise numbers. The puzzle comes with a poster the same size so we have started by putting the puzzle together on top of it until he gets better at identifying the numbers.

4.0 out of 5 stars More to it than meets the eye, 10 Jan. 2010
Daisy P (Lancashire UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Orchard Toys One Two Tree (Toy)
This is more than just a jigsaw puzzle. There are all kinds of questions and activities relating to the puzzle on the back of the box which add to the fun for children.
I had not heard of Orchard Toys before but I would certainly buy other puzzles from them in the future.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely early jigsaw from 3(ish) onwards, 19 April 2012
Paul (Pembrokeshire) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
This review is from: Orchard Toys One Two Tree (Toy)
The trouble with little children is that it can be difficult to assess their capability. The information for this jigsaw tells us that its for 3 years onwards and I would say that is fair assessment as the child will definitely need to have a good understanding of numbers, shape and pattern. You're probably thinking that's an obvious statement and it is, but I was hoodwinked by a 19 month old toddler into thinking that she would cope with something this advanced. Guess what - Dad was wrong! There is a marked difference between stuffing shapes into holes, numbers into a famous caterpillar, and the true jigsaw (albeit a large floor jigsaw) that this is. 30 pieces in total, 3 across by 10 high, this is a lovely puzzle that offers lots of activity and questions - they have even put a list on the back of the box as a prompt for us adults (see my photo). Overall the quality is excellent and I can thoroughly recommend it for the right age group!

4.0 out of 5 stars Great jigsaw for toddlers, 7 Jan. 2012
This review is from: Orchard Toys One Two Tree (Toy)
I would highly recommend this jigsaw. I bought it for my 2 1/2 year old and she's played/made up jigsaw every day since. It comes with a matching poster which was a nice bonus. The pieces are well sized and durable, picture detail is spot on.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent buy highly recommended, 24 Sept. 2011
This review is from: Orchard Toys One Two Tree (Toy)
My son got this for his third birthday and absolutely loves it. The pieces are substantial and of lovely quality. It still looks as good as new. Six months on he is enjoying it even more as he is learning his numbers. The poster which is a picture of the jigsaw is an added bonus and looks lovely in his bedroom. Again every night he points to the numbers which is obviously helping him recognise them as well as count. Overall a lovely jigsaw but educational too. It would make a lovely present for any little boy or girl.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab puzzle, 15 Dec. 2013
This review is from: Orchard Toys One Two Tree (Toy)
My 2-year-old loves this puzzle. She still needs some gentle guidance on putting it together (I separate the number pieces from the non-number pieces. She then puts the number pieces together in a column, and then can put the other pieces on), but she enjoys it and asks to do it often. It's well-made and the pieces are sturdy, despite being cardboard. I'm sure that it will still be in perfectly serviceable condition by the time she's bored with it and my second is ready to play with it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for wide range of ages, 20 Jun. 2013
This review is from: Orchard Toys One Two Tree (Toy)
My daughter loves jigsaws and I bought this when she was about 20 months old. At that time she could do the jigsaw with help and it helped us with talking about names of animals. Now she is 2 and a half and she can do the jigsaw without help and still enjoys doing it regularly. We are now using it to try to encourage number recognition so I have definitely got a lot of use from this jigsaw!

Orchard Toys One Two Tree