5.0 out of 5 stars Great for small boys
My grandson aged two and a half absolutely loves this digger puzzle and does it over and over again. It's very durable and interesting not being the usual square shape. We didn't have the problem your other reviewer had with pieces not fitting. He's asked for the fire engine puzzle for his birthday.
Published on 26 Oct 2009 by Mrs. I. D. Hancock

1.0 out of 5 stars floor puzzle
Hi nothing wrong with the floor jigsaw but I ordered a digger and a fire truck arrived. I left it in its box for my grandson to open and his face said it all !! Not to worry he is playing with this one now
Published 5 months ago by Shaw

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for small boys, 26 Oct 2009
Mrs. I. D. Hancock (Bradford on Avon, UK) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Big Digger Puzzle, 24 Jan 2010
T. Coles "T Coles" (Bedfordshire, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Orchard Toys Big Digger (Toy)
Great puzzle for little ones.

It's good to have a puzzle that isn't a boring rectangle. Pieces are a good size for toddler hands and a reasonable thickness to last a while.

We have quite a few puzzles and games by Orchard Toys which are all well designed and good quality - highly recommended company.

5.0 out of 5 stars I purchased this after my lb was given the fire ..., 22 Sep 2014
This review is from: Orchard Toys Big Digger (Toy)
I purchased this after my lb was given the fire engine puzzle as a gift and was doing it many times each day! The digger is just as popular and he after a couple of times with help does it on his own and still continues to play with both fire engine and digger with no sign of getting tired of them perhaps Santa will being the police car puzzle.

5.0 out of 5 stars Took them a while to distinguish between the sides but my tractor fans love it., 13 July 2014
This review is from: Orchard Toys Big Digger (Toy)
Double sided jigsaw. Took them a while to distinguish between the sides but my tractor fans love it.

5.0 out of 5 stars This is brilliant, really well made and big enough and bright ..., 12 July 2014
This review is from: Orchard Toys Big Digger (Toy)
This is brilliant, really well made and big enough and bright enough for our 2 year old to be interested. He l

1.0 out of 5 stars floor puzzle, 19 May 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant jigsaw!, 5 May 2014
This review is from: Orchard Toys Big Digger (Toy)
Bought this for our two and a half year old Grandson. He loves it and sits on the floor doing it over and over again, talking about it as he puts it together. He has the fire engine and the bus jigsaw too and absolutely loves them all. The pieces are an ideal size for little hands, and the shape is so much more interesting than the usual rectangle.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely puzzle!, 3 Feb 2014
This review is from: Orchard Toys Big Digger (Toy)
Lovely puzzle, with some easy pieces and then more difficult pieces which is great for a child and adult! x

5.0 out of 5 stars Jigsaw puzzle, 26 Dec 2013
This review is from: Orchard Toys Big Digger (Toy)
Grandson loves this puzzle and can do it on his own (aged 2 and a half) - excellent product, good value

5.0 out of 5 stars enjoyable and great for young children, 1 Dec 2013
This review is from: Orchard Toys Big Digger (Toy)
bought this for my 4 year old as a first proper puzzle , I was really pleased with the look and style of it and my son was able to do it all by himself and still plays with it 12 months on.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›