5.0 out of 5 stars Great Puzzle
My boy loves it! We also have the racing car puzzle and some others from Orchard toys - great products!
Can only recommend them!!!
Published on 10 Jan 2011 by KIrsten

3.0 out of 5 stars For Fire Engine Fans
My two year old toddler loves fire engines. And he loves jigsaw's. So this should be a combination that works, and it does to a limited degree.

Nice big chunky pieces, sturdy and colourful. Should tick all the boxes but slightly dissapointed with the actual detail - not much interest on the picture to get inquisitive minds working. Previously got the "big bus"...
Published on 22 Jun 2011 by I. Shirlaw

5.0 out of 5 stars Great jigsaw for toddlers., 28 April 2013
This review is from: Orchard Toys Big Fire Engine (Toy)
This is a lovely jigsaw for toddlers, lovely big pieces for little hands and nice vibrant colours. My two year old loves it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Puzzles, 23 April 2013
This review is from: Orchard Toys Big Fire Engine (Toy)
Big bold colours and large easy to manipulate piesces. My 2 year old grandson loves them and is gradually working his way through progressively harder ones.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great puzzle, 9 Mar 2013
This review is from: Orchard Toys Big Fire Engine (Toy)
Our 2 1/2 yr old g/son & 2 yr old g/daughter adore this puzzle. Quality pieces- colourful,& interesting visually too!

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality, 18 Feb 2013
This review is from: Orchard Toys Big Fire Engine (Toy)
Very happy with this purchase. Bought as a christmas present for my friends 18 month old baby and he loves it

5.0 out of 5 stars Great jigsaw!, 31 Jan 2013
This review is from: Orchard Toys Big Fire Engine (Toy)
Lovely big chunky pieces which will hopefully last! Great for little hands and the picture is clear and bright. My two and a half year old is jigsaw mad and loves doing this one, he has quickly leant to do it independently as well.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, 11 Jan 2013
This review is from: Orchard Toys Big Fire Engine (Toy)
My 3yo loves this puzzle and the others from the range. He loves anything to do with fire engines so this was the ideal puzzle. Great size pieces, he's not quite 3 but can do this puzzle with help from mum. Brilliant at helping him with his observation and skills.

4.0 out of 5 stars Big Fire Engine, 3 Jan 2013
This review is from: Orchard Toys Big Fire Engine (Toy)
I am really pleased with the actual item, when it eventually arrived which I purchased as a birthday present for my grandson.
original order placed 15/10/12 with estimated delivery 20/10/12. 25/10/12 after advising of none delivery replacement ordered,estimated delivery 27/10/12. when this date passed and still no delivery I was advised to wait until 3/11/12!!
HOWEVER, I was extremely disappointed with the delivery service which was late, when I contacted the vendor to advise I was told a replacement would be dispatched... which also didin't arrive on the estimated delivery date. I again advised the vendor who told me to wait some additional number of days. Then TWO arrived at exactly the same time. I was then put to the trouble of having to reseal the packaging and visit...and queue at my local post office to return the extra item, when the reason I had done my shopping on-line was to avoid the hassle. When I contacted the vendor..AMAZON... I was sent a standard email reply-VERY POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE.. As a result I am more wary about my purchases through Amazon and in some instances have shopped elsewhere.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely colours, 15 Dec 2012
P. J. Rant (Norfolk UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Orchard Toys Big Fire Engine (Toy)
My little grandson (2 and a half) always want to make these puzzles. Keep him amused soon learnt how to do it

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 16 Feb 2012
This review is from: Orchard Toys Big Fire Engine (Toy)
My twin boys love it and all the big chunky orchard puzzles. They often work together creating the puzzle which is pretty amazing considering they're only 2! Theyve mastered the puzzles already & they love the challenge. They love this puzzle, the digger and big bus the best but I love them all!

5.0 out of 5 stars fantastic puzzle!, 4 Feb 2012
This review is from: Orchard Toys Big Fire Engine (Toy)
brought this for our 2 year old boy who is loving his puzzles, he enjoys it every time, chunky pieces and colourful.

Orchard Toys Big Fire Engine