5.0 out of 5 stars Kylie re-defines the moroder sound of the future
I can't believe how great this single is, the production is superb, it sounds really analog-synth-like.
I think it is mostly analog synths (Jupiter 8 or similar) in this superb sounding record, and if it isn't, it's a great technician programming the software.
Published on 18 Jan 2005 by Karel Post

3.0 out of 5 stars Serene Kylie
Published on 28 Nov 2004 by Ninev Cannon

5.0 out of 5 stars Kylie re-defines the moroder sound of the future, 18 Jan 2005
This review is from: I Believe in You [CD 2] (Audio CD)
Drumtrack is a mix of the best of dance and disco, and the track has a professional Italo like sound. It's the best record of 2004 / 2005 in my opinion and opens the way for technologic disco sounds like the ones used in the early eighties in Italian disco and Patrick Cowley like tracks. Kylie has such great taste in music, buy it, you won't regret!

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous diva returns to sparkling form, 14 Nov 2004
This review is from: I Believe In You (Audio CD)
After alienating a large chunk of her fanbase with the totally misguided 'Body Language' project, Kylie returns to sparkling pop form on this, the first of two new tracks on her latest Greatest Hits album, "Ultimate Kylie".
Produced by the Scissor Sisters, "I Believe in You" neatly plays hypnotic pop beats against a soaring chorus which demonstrates the range of Kylie's vocals. The track itself is very simple in terms of melody structure, but the hooks are all in place. The impressive chorus should more than silence many of Miss Minogue's detractors, whilst this return to the sparkling pop formula for which Kylie is famous should bring the lost sheep of the fanbase back into the fold. A guaranteed huge hit.

5.0 out of 5 stars My record of the year, 5 Dec 2004
This review is from: I Believe In You (Audio CD)
Thank God we got a tune like this. I love the production and the beautiful lyrics. Kylie and the Scissor Sisters, wat a team! Kylie is back on form with this 70's/80's Giorgio Mororder-esque orgasm of music. Love it more and more with every listen. Well done Kyles, best pop record since CGYOOMH

5.0 out of 5 stars FANTASTIC!!!, 29 Nov 2004
This review is from: I Believe In You (Audio CD)
Oh my god I couldn't believe my ears when I heard this new Kylie song! It's entrancing, orgasmic!
Unfortunately (only because it's not a totally original song) , it's a mixture of "Light Years" and the "I Feel Love" base, ut it works wonders. I really hope this will be another No.1 for Miss Minogue!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect pop song, 22 Nov 2004
This review is from: I Believe In You (Audio CD)
First of all, I must say I find her new greatest hits collection totally unecessary and premature (she released a greatest hits colletion in 1992 and in 2002 together with a remix best of album in 2000!!!), I guess many deluded fans will automatically go out and purhase their copy. Two new songs on a double CD doesn't cut it for me, though, but I Believe In You is such amazing song and I reccomend the single or a quick download.
This single moves her away from Body Language album (which yielded some amazing singles) and back to her pure pop roots which is always a good thing. Although the melody itself sounds very, very familiar, it doesn't undermine the brilliance of this future UK top 10 (perhaps #1) single. I honestly reccomend it. Chocolate and I Believe In You are definitely one of the best singles of 2004, and certainly top 10 of Kylie's career. I can't wait for more. Good job, Kylie.

5.0 out of 5 stars single of the year, 22 April 2005
This review is from: I Believe In You (Audio CD)
the second i heard this song i fell in love with it. it is a beautiful, catchy, entrancing pop song. it is absolutely brilliant. it is definately one of the best kylie songs ever. this single is a great buy because there is another song on it called BPM (beats per minute) recorded in the "body language" era. it is also a great track. anytime you buy a kylie single its worth the money!

5.0 out of 5 stars I Believe in You, 4 Oct 2013
Mr. A. Nicholls "Mr A Nicholls" (PRESTON,England) - See all my reviews
This is a 12" picture disc of Kylie I like alot of the stones music and buyin these disc look's good.

5.0 out of 5 stars GRACEFUL, LOVELY, MUST HAVE SINGLE!!!!, 20 Feb 2006
This review is from: I Believe In You (Audio CD)
I love Kylie Minogue, she is great and i have to say this is one of her best ever songs. 'I Believe In You' is a lovely song about love and is beautiful. 'BPM'(Beats Per Minute) was such a good song i don't know why it wasn't on Ultimate Kylie. It is very good and is a great song to dance too. 'I believe In You' is so good, you must bye this single. You'll love it. Thanks Kylie for another great song to add to you collection.

3.0 out of 5 stars Serene Kylie, 28 Nov 2004
This review is from: I Believe In You (Audio CD)
Kylie has most definitely proved that she can produce melodic pop tunes over the past 17 years. I Believe In you is no exception. Her collaboration with the Scissor Sisters has produced a rather serene sounding Kylie with an infectious chorus that grows on you each time you here this song. Although not Kylie at her best, this is a nice progression after her hypnotic and cleverly produced single Slow. This is sure to do well in the UK charts.

5.0 out of 5 stars Kylie Returns to Form, 8 Dec 2004
This review is from: I Believe in You [CD 2] (Audio CD)
A fantastic First Single from Kylie's "Ultimate" Collection. This song is getting the most airplay in Toronto of any Kylie song since "Can't Get You Out of My Head". Fans who like this track should check out "Giving You Up", the planned Second Single from "Ultimate Kylie" - It's even Better! Kylie fans should also check out the new CD by Pop/Rock Artist Amber - "My Kind of World". The first single "You Move Me" (an Alt Rock Infused Electronic Track) hit #1 on America's largest Satellite Radio Network, XM Radio. The second Single "Voodoo" is being Remixed for a 2005 Commercial Release. Other Standouts include the Pat Benatar-esque "Just Like That" and the Whitney Houston Meets Pat Benatar Power Ballad "Sacficial Lamb". There are enough Potential Singles to keep his CD in the Charts for 2 Years! My Advice? Get BOTH Kylie - I Believe In You Single and AMBER - My Kind of World. (Dance Music fans may also wish to check out Amber - Undanced, a collection of Rare and Unreleased Remixes of her biggest hits in America including Sexual, Yes, Above the Clouds, Love One Another(remade by CHER). Avail at Amber-MCC.com.

I Believe in You [CD 2]
I Believe in You [CD 2] by Kylie Minogue (Audio CD - 2004)