Format: Audio CD|Change
Price:£3.99+ £1.26 shipping

on 18 January 2005
I can't believe how great this single is, the production is superb, it sounds really analog-synth-like.
I think it is mostly analog synths (Jupiter 8 or similar) in this superb sounding record, and if it isn't, it's a great technician programming the software.
Drumtrack is a mix of the best of dance and disco, and the track has a professional Italo like sound. It's the best record of 2004 / 2005 in my opinion and opens the way for technologic disco sounds like the ones used in the early eighties in Italian disco and Patrick Cowley like tracks. Kylie has such great taste in music, buy it, you won't regret!
on 14 November 2004
After alienating a large chunk of her fanbase with the totally misguided 'Body Language' project, Kylie returns to sparkling pop form on this, the first of two new tracks on her latest Greatest Hits album, "Ultimate Kylie".
Produced by the Scissor Sisters, "I Believe in You" neatly plays hypnotic pop beats against a soaring chorus which demonstrates the range of Kylie's vocals. The track itself is very simple in terms of melody structure, but the hooks are all in place. The impressive chorus should more than silence many of Miss Minogue's detractors, whilst this return to the sparkling pop formula for which Kylie is famous should bring the lost sheep of the fanbase back into the fold. A guaranteed huge hit.
on 29 November 2004
Oh my god I couldn't believe my ears when I heard this new Kylie song! It's entrancing, orgasmic!
Unfortunately (only because it's not a totally original song) , it's a mixture of "Light Years" and the "I Feel Love" base, ut it works wonders. I really hope this will be another No.1 for Miss Minogue!!
on 22 November 2004
First of all, I must say I find her new greatest hits collection totally unecessary and premature (she released a greatest hits colletion in 1992 and in 2002 together with a remix best of album in 2000!!!), I guess many deluded fans will automatically go out and purhase their copy. Two new songs on a double CD doesn't cut it for me, though, but I Believe In You is such amazing song and I reccomend the single or a quick download.
This single moves her away from Body Language album (which yielded some amazing singles) and back to her pure pop roots which is always a good thing. Although the melody itself sounds very, very familiar, it doesn't undermine the brilliance of this future UK top 10 (perhaps #1) single. I honestly reccomend it. Chocolate and I Believe In You are definitely one of the best singles of 2004, and certainly top 10 of Kylie's career. I can't wait for more. Good job, Kylie.
on 20 February 2006
I love Kylie Minogue, she is great and i have to say this is one of her best ever songs. 'I Believe In You' is a lovely song about love and is beautiful. 'BPM'(Beats Per Minute) was such a good song i don't know why it wasn't on Ultimate Kylie. It is very good and is a great song to dance too. 'I believe In You' is so good, you must bye this single. You'll love it. Thanks Kylie for another great song to add to you collection.
on 22 April 2005
the second i heard this song i fell in love with it. it is a beautiful, catchy, entrancing pop song. it is absolutely brilliant. it is definately one of the best kylie songs ever. this single is a great buy because there is another song on it called BPM (beats per minute) recorded in the "body language" era. it is also a great track. anytime you buy a kylie single its worth the money!
on 4 October 2013
This is a 12" picture disc of Kylie I like alot of the stones music and buyin these disc look's good.
on 25 December 2014
Great product, great tracks!!! And of course excellent service, definetely gonna buy again!!!
on 27 January 2016
Excellent product
on 28 November 2004
Kylie has most definitely proved that she can produce melodic pop tunes over the past 17 years. I Believe In you is no exception. Her collaboration with the Scissor Sisters has produced a rather serene sounding Kylie with an infectious chorus that grows on you each time you here this song. Although not Kylie at her best, this is a nice progression after her hypnotic and cleverly produced single Slow. This is sure to do well in the UK charts.