on 3 May 2013
As someone who tends to expend alot of energy at work on a daily basis, I am prone to falling asleep after having made and eaten my dinner. Sometimes I drift in to a very deep sleep, which leaves me feeling groggy when I eventually wake up. This also then results in my inability to fall asleep later on in the evening. I was recommended this sleep balm by my Aunt who swears by it. I am always willing to try herbal remedies (such as Bach's Rescue Remedy) with perhaps a bit more of an open mind than some, but I always still have my doubts. Anyway, having been using the sleep balm for the past 5 months or so I can safely say that 99% of the time I am managing to drift off to sleep even if I have fallen asleep earlier in the evening (the 1% is times when my mind is perhaps too alert due to stress/anxiety about work). I use a combination of 3 or sometimes 4 things each night: a cup of warm camomile tea, followed by a brisk 20 minute walk. After washing I put some sleep balm on my upper lip, cheeks and neck. I sometimes also couple this with a warm bath with some droplets of pure lavender oil added. This more or less always works and I wake up feeling refreshed the following day, with the only side affect being a longing for even more sleep.
I have recommended this balm to some friends who all doubt herbalism and my personal opinion. I reckon this is one of the best discoveries I have ever made and I will look in to trying some of the other badger balms for other ailments in future.
on 23 February 2011
Great stuff this. Just allows you to get off to sleep with the aroma of lavender and other herbs. I recommend it - having used it regularly as I suffer from osteoarthritis especially in my left shoulder and the pain is incredible, especially at night. This really does help.
on 28 October 2010
This balm is fabulous! It has a lovely soothing smell that eases restless minds and sends you off to sleep. I bought it when I was studying for exams and I've sworn by it since.
on 3 May 2013
Just what I need after a long day. The scent isn't too strong, just enough to gently lull me off to sleep. I put a bit under my nose, on my temples, and I rub some into my eyebrows which is making them strong and shinny.

My new favourite bedtime ritual.
This Badger Sleep Balm has a divine fragrance and you can clearly discern the Lavender and Bergamot aromas. Although the tin is small, because of it's potency, you don't need to use very much at a time so a tin will last a while. The smell is very relaxing and soothing which induces a deep sleep. Good quality and effective as ever from Badger. Recommended.
on 2 January 2013
A balm helps you sleep? Really?

I tried it and it works! Sent it to my mother in the UK, it works!

Can't go wrong with Badger!
on 6 March 2014
After many years of sleeplessness,I have with the help of Badger sleep balm I been able to have an uninterrupted nights sleep. Wonderful.
on 13 March 2013
This stuff really works well The lavender, balsam and bergamot combine to really create a nice relaxing atmosphere and allows you to drift off
on 30 April 2011
This 'all natural' product is a great smelling, long lasting little treat in a tin.Sleep balm? No, it doesn't work like a sleeping tablet, I wasn't rendered unconsious within the first five minutes, but if you're in to this kind of product, it IS relaxing and makes a great little gift for stressed out friends! Haven't found it cheaper anywhere else either.
on 18 April 2013
Very comforting to use at night - smells lovely and relaxes you to aid sleep. Worried it would be greasy if I used it on my face (temples) but didn't cause any skin reaction. Recommended.