5.0 out of 5 stars Swiss Diamnod Fry Pan
Brilliant. Nothing sticks, very easy to clean and is very durable. Used this to replace my GreenPan which always managed to be tricky to clean. Must save up for the rest of the range!
Published on 13 Mar 2012 by neil_p

3.0 out of 5 stars Swiss Diamond Fry Pan 20cm
Published on 17 April 2012 by Mrs. Linda J. Johnson

5.0 out of 5 stars Swiss Diamnod Fry Pan, 13 Mar 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars great pan, 17 Jun 2010
Mr. Matthew Barbour "matbarbour" (Bristol, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Swiss Diamond Fry Pan "Try Me", 20Cm (Kitchen & Home)
This pan is brilliantly solid and robust, perfect heat distribution - feels like the sort of thing that will last a lifetime. Buy cheap, buy twice...and this is the opposite of that. Highly recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars BRILLIANT, 20 Jan 2012
Caron Strain (milton keynes, england) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Swiss Diamond Fry Pan "Try Me", 20Cm (Kitchen & Home)
After 30+ years of buying cheap pans, and having to replace them every few years, I decided to buy some really good pans. These ones have not disappointed. They are superb. Excellent quality, cooks food really well, heats evenly, can use metal utensils. I will buy this brand again.

5.0 out of 5 stars A_MAZE_ING!!, 3 Nov 2012
This review is from: Swiss Diamond Fry Pan "Try Me", 20Cm (Kitchen & Home)
I bought one of these at a 'try me' price of 34.... otherwise WAY too expensive for me... However it has proved to the the most amazing kitchen item I have ever owned...after years of struggling with pancakes and omelettes I wish I had had the courage to fork out for something like this years ago. I will not have Teflon coated items and have tried a ceramic non-stick that never quite worked but that was probably down to me not following instructions on cleaning and initial preparation.... I would give this 10 stars if I could..actually 100.... its been amazing! Followed the initial instructions of washing in hot soapy water then give a light oiling and have only ever cleaned with hot water and/or wipe of kitchen towel. I don't normally bother with doing reviews but this one is special....even the man of the house (chief omelette maker)is well impressed.

3.0 out of 5 stars Swiss Diamond Fry Pan 20cm, 17 April 2012
Mrs. Linda J. Johnson "Ljohnson" (East Sussex) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Swiss Diamond Fry Pan "Try Me", 20Cm (Kitchen & Home)
I am not entirely convinced that this is the all-singing-all-dancing answer to my prayers that they seemed to be advertising it as. At present the non-stick is OK but any fat produced from the food tends to turn black quickly and discolours the food - it doesn't look that appetising then and the it is quite difficult to get the black off the pan without having quite a go at it with a plastic dish brush. Only had it a few weeks and reviews by others who have owned this longer do not seem terribly promising - so I don't think I am going to risk paying the full price for any other items.

Swiss Diamond Fry Pan "Try Me", 20Cm