5.0 out of 5 stars My cats go 'nuts' for this squirrel!
Published on 13 Nov. 2011 by The Truth

3.0 out of 5 stars Tom the cat enjoys playing with this
At first my cat was fascinated with it but only occasionally tries to rip it to pieces, but his interests do lie with live rodents
Published 20 months ago by Loose cannon

5.0 out of 5 stars My cats go 'nuts' for this squirrel!, 13 Nov. 2011
The Truth "How it is" (UK) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (TOP 500 REVIEWER)
This review is from: Kong Squirrel for Cat (Misc.)
It's a hit! My cats love this squirrel! The tale being big and fluffy ads a lot of realism to it, and best of all, the squirrels belly pulls open and you can fill him with catnip (included). It's a Velcro fastening so take seconds and the squirrel is a nice size too, being slightly bigger than the usual mouse toys, but not as big as larger cat toys. Overall, a good toy that will send your cat nuts.

5.0 out of 5 stars Kong Squirrel - great toy, 2 Nov. 2012
This review is from: Kong Squirrel for Cat (Misc.)
Bought this one evening and received it two days later, very fast service. Our three year old cat just loves this toy, and attacks it vigorously, never seen him behave this actively before, was afraid it would fall to pieces as he was jumping on it, pulling it and fully attacking it, but it is standing up to the strain, just partly filled it with the cat nip and have put the rest in its phial into the freezer as they suggest, have plenty more to use. Can't praise this toy highly enough and it will give him plenty of exercise when he chooses not to go out because of the cold weather. Many thanks to the supplier

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent toy, 11 Mar. 2012
H. L. Smith "Mad Cat Woman" (Worcester, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Kong Squirrel for Cat (Misc.)
Well made toy which my 10 cats love. Comes with a pot of catnip. Excellent service an communication. Toy is easy to fill with catnip. Cats able to hold toy easily in their paws

5.0 out of 5 stars Looks a bit rubbish but that doesn't matter to the cat, 1 Jun. 2013
This review is from: Kong Squirrel for Cat (Misc.)
I admit I was disappointed when Mr Squirrel arrived as I thought he looked a bit naff. You can't even see his eyes (not sure he even has any). But cats evidently don't bother themselves with such aesthetic trivialities. Mr Squirrel quickly became both my cat's best friend and sworn enemy, as he keeps him close whilst torturing him in ways you can only imagine.

The catnip claims to be superior quality and they may be onto something. I refill Mr Squirrel about once a week and watch the cat go crazy for a bit. The Velcro is well sewn in so the catnip doesn't spill. Must be made of pretty strong stuff given he's still in one piece after what my cat has put him through!

5.0 out of 5 stars My kitten just loves this!, 5 Jun. 2013
This review is from: Kong Squirrel for Cat (Misc.)
I was a bit sceptical at first as my kitten didn't seem particularly interested, especially as I hadn't filled it with cat nip (he is boisterous enough without catnip!) However, after maybe a couple of days of it being on the floor...all of a sudden he was absolutely smitten with it and it's now his favourite toy (of many, I can assure you). He now brings it to his bed when its time for a kip and you can always hear him purring and chewing on the tail...kneading with his front paws like it's his mum...strange cat! Anyway, this is all WITHOUT catnip inside so I dread to think what he'll do when we do fill it...maybe we'll just leave it unstuffed! : )

5.0 out of 5 stars :), 3 Dec. 2012
This review is from: Kong Squirrel for Cat (Misc.)
I have just received this item today, after ordering it on thursday, so quick delivery!

Took The squirrel out of the packaging and gave it to my cat, and she abseloutely loves it, even without any catnip in it! Biting and scratching it, and when i pick it up she looks at me and meows like she wants it back.
Some of the fluff does come off when they scratch it, but its to be expected. My cat was biting the little ear, and i thought she was going to break it, but it seems to be good quality.

Will most likely update the review at a later date and when we have tried the catnip.

5.0 out of 5 stars It's my squirrel now!, 9 July 2013
This review is from: Kong Squirrel for Cat (Misc.)
I've never seen Sammy so possessive about a new toy. She won't let me near it and curls up with it tucked under her belly when I come near. She doesn't usually care for rodent toys and rarely plays alone. She's been playing with this happily on her own for an hour now. Very pleased with this little birthday treat. :)

5.0 out of 5 stars You will be throwing it for days, 22 Jun. 2013
This review is from: Kong Squirrel for Cat (Misc.)
Your cat will have so much fun ripping the fur out of the squirrels tail! I recently had to hide this toy as

1. I was scared she's get tired of it, she was playing with it that much and
2. There's only so many times I can have a squirrel dropped at my feet while I'm cooking before I lose my sanity!

The pouch is great and so far my cat hasn't managed to open it so the supplied catnip stays inside. The catnip supplied is decent, my cat isn't one of the stoner cats who get the full benefit of catnip but she does react positively to this one.

5.0 out of 5 stars My Cat's New Favourite Toy, 4 Dec. 2012
Sarah Braidwood "Saz" (Scotland) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Kong Squirrel for Cat (Misc.)
I love this, and so does my cat. I bought it on a whim as he is always playing with my daughters toys. It keeps him occupied for ages, and the catnip supplied is brilliant. It is in a plastic tube with a lid so is easy to store away from kittys!

5.0 out of 5 stars Such a hit!, 26 Nov. 2012
This review is from: Kong Squirrel for Cat (Misc.)
This toy is a definite hit with my cats, previously have never been bothered or affected my catnip stuffed toys but this squirrel is something else! Both the boys and the girl love it and will spend ages rolling around playing with it. It is a decent size and I wouldn't say any thing could be considered as hazardous. I love the fact that you can fill the toy back up with catnip after the smell has run out. I don't have anything bad to say about this at all.

Kong Squirrel for Cat