on 19 September 2007
MY DAUGHTER PLAYS THIS CD IN HER CAR ALL THE TIME AND FINDS IT MOST RELAXING. I MUST SAY THE PURITY OF JOHN DENVERS VOICE SENDS GOOSEBUMPS DOWN MY SPINE.THE MUSIC AND ARRANGEMENTS ARE JUST BEAUTIFUL.
on 24 July 2008
A nice CD with some great songs. One missing from the list however is 'Leaving On A Jet Plane' so if you want this and only plan on buying one John Denver CD then this isn't the one for you.
on 22 May 2013
Lots of good tracks with my special favourite " Annies Song" after hearing it over and over again on the TalkTalk advert I HAD to buy it again (originally had it on vinyl!)
It did not disappoint, still such easy listening. Such a shame his life was cut short, there would have been so much more for John Denver had he lived longer.
on 14 October 2011
this is a very relaxing CD I would recommend to any one.He does`t seem to be dated
at all. Also it`s very good value for your money.
on 4 September 2012
Nice album download was easy, no problems and very quick.have enjoyed listening to his wonderful voice. Recomend this to you all
on 18 August 2013
These are not original recordings. They are over-produced to the point of the inappropriate addition of massive string sections. The whole thing is hideous. Having played it once, I shall not play it again but go looking for the authentic "Best of" album. You have been warned.
on 23 February 2013
Never thought that I would be a John Denver listener but for the price of this album I thought why not I knew a few songs but enjoyed the whole album
on 27 March 2011
Good CD nice all round music, with some good songs loved the calypso which is why I bought the cd. I do listen to all the songs.
on 2 February 2013
Only Just discovered John Denver to listen to recently and every track is brilliant and easy listening.A Rare talent sadly lost but as they say not forgotten.The song Sunshine on my shoulders was the song that made me seek out John Denver.I would reccomend this artist very highly and i am very pleased with the service from amazon.
on 5 May 2010
i bought this cd for my Husband as he liked the track 'High Calypso' but found the rest of the album very enjoyable