5.0 out of 5 stars Favourite moisturizer
I have eczema and dry patches on my hands, and this cream is the only thing that relieves my skin for at least a moment. I love the banana smell and waxy texture. Really brilliant! Even for the price.
Published on 28 July 2012 by MistyMingle

3.0 out of 5 stars Lovely Smell
This little pot looks fantastic and the smell is only gorgeous reminds me of banana ice cream.
I do find that the cream itself makes little or no difference to my hands though, the condition of them are the same pre and post application. I also find the cream is incredibly greasy and does take a bit to dry on the hands.
Published on 5 Jan 2012 by Eimear C

5.0 out of 5 stars Favourite moisturizer, 28 July 2012
This review is from: Burt's Bees Beeswax & Banana Hand Crème 57g (Personal Care)

5.0 out of 5 stars Yummy, 29 Jan 2010
I love this creme, it is quite thick so best used at night rather than through the day. It smells absolutely delicious, very banana-y. Absolutey gorgeous and really does work. In just a night or two my hands went from cracked and red to soft and supple - the yummy smell is a lovely bonus. If on the other hand you're not a fan of bananas, but you do like marzipan, Burt's Bees Almond hand creme is just as good. Both are Amazon primable at a good price too!

5.0 out of 5 stars Works well, 28 Oct 2010
S. Thomas - See all my reviews
(No. 1 Hall OF FAME REVIEWER)    (TOP 50 REVIEWER)    (REAL NAME)
This hand cream is very thick and only a small amount needs to be applied to achieve nicely rehydrated, soft hands. Whilst it does feels a little on the greasy side to start with it is quickly absorbed within a minute or so. As it comes in a glass jar, you can easily use up the entire product unlike creams that come in tubes. Added to which it also smells good (if you like banana!)

5.0 out of 5 stars Bananas about this!, 18 Mar 2013
This is a fantastic handcream if you suffer in the winter like me with very dry hands! I absolutely love the smell but it is strong so keep this in mind if you are not keen on bananas! It is very very thick and really protects the hands aswell as moisturizing them.Love it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Burt Bees is great, 27 Nov 2012
smells fantastic and moisturizes the skin. I have psoriasis on my hands, started to become smoother and less scaled I really do hope this is the one that works for me. will update as the weeks go by.

5.0 out of 5 stars Burt's Bees Brille!, 1 Sep 2013
I bought a jar for my daughter-in-law. Her hands are always in water or gardening and the skin was sore and splitting. We tried many products but last week after some applications on her hands she said 'this cream is the only one that works for me..' The splits have gone and her hands are soft again. Just to add a p.s I have been using Burt's Bees lip salve and now my cracked lips are soft and look great again.

So Burt, thank the Bees for me please. Matylda

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastiv, 6 Mar 2013
It took me a while to get used to the product, but it has solved my issue of dry hands, I apply 2-3 times a day and it doesn't make my hands feel greasy. Great Product at such a reasonable price.

5.0 out of 5 stars best hand cream i have used, 17 April 2010
S. A. Kerry "rkerry" (Ireland) - See all my reviews
This hand cream is great if you have dry hands works very well I agree with other review that best used at night as is quite thick and bit oily untill absorbed. The smell is banana smell is so nice.loved it.

5.0 out of 5 stars So happy, 21 Jun 2013
I work in retail and my hand get so dry! I do not get the chance to put creme on during the day so wanted something that i can slap on in the evenings. As this is an oil based product this does the trick. I personally love the banana smell and will never tire of it but some may find it too sweet. However, the smell goes quickly and your left with the nice beeswax smell. The tub is smaller than expected think two tea lights stacked up, but that is all you need a slight dab really spreads far.

4.0 out of 5 stars Does the job, 14 April 2013
You may find the smell a little odd. Like banana icecream but I find myself using it regularly if it's been cold or lots of chores

Burt's Bees Beeswax & Banana Hand Crème 57g