5.0 out of 5 stars Best Healing CD ever
Jonathon Goldman has been working with sound healing for many years and this is his greatest CD. Holy Harmony is a combination of six healing codes played on specially created tuning forks and a powerful mantra composed of specific letters of the Hebrew alphabet based on the sacred name of God.
Everyone that has ever heard the recording has wanted to know more about...
Published on 17 Nov 2007 by S. Gardner

1.0 out of 5 stars Tinnitus
Published 2 months ago by Gerry

5.0 out of 5 stars Want change? Brings change!, 29 Aug 2013
This review is from: Holy Harmony (Audio CD)
Superb CD. The chants help take you into meditation very quickly. I have had profound changes occur in my life quite rapidly after listening to this CD. So many levels in here, you will find it evolves and expands over time. Very profound.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely, 20 Aug 2013
This review is from: Holy Harmony (MP3 Download)
Very sweet to listen to and good value for money because there is over an hour of music on it. It is proper music, rather than nature recordings and I think a lot of thought and effort went into creating it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Works on plants too, 18 July 2013
This review is from: Holy Harmony (Audio CD)
Played this music to a plant I had for over six years and one week later it flowered a beautiful peace lilly. It had never flowered before, that's me I am now 100% hooked.
Bridget

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous Sonic Healing, 21 April 2013
This review is from: Holy Harmony (Audio CD)
Very beautiful, and very powerful sounds which produce energy shifts - I love this CD and find it extremely useful for any kind of mood and any kind of inner work. This really works - like all of Jonathan Goldman's CDs. I would recommend everyone to have this in their home!

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful, 29 Nov 2012
This review is from: Holy Harmony (MP3 Download)
This music is soul candy... It soothes your body and mind, more and more as it permeates its way through you.

Even though its over an hour long and repeats within itself, you will find yourself pressing repeat on your iPod for more.

I don't know how he did it, but this is a masterpiece designed for the soul, everyones soul.

5.0 out of 5 stars Holy Harmony, 6 Sep 2011
P. Cummins (Ireland) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Holy Harmony (Audio CD)
It would have been a benefit to be able to listen to a sample of this recording before buying it, however, I'm very glad I did! I feel it helps raise my vibrations and is a joy to listen to. Holy Harmony

5.0 out of 5 stars Holy Harmony by Johnathan Goldman - download, 17 Dec 2010
Emma Lewin - See all my reviews
This review is from: Holy Harmony (MP3 Download)
This is great! Solfeggio frequencies mixed with Hebrew chant is very uplifting. I'm glad I discovered Johnathan Goldman.

1.0 out of 5 stars Tinnitus, 2 July 2014
This review is from: Holy Harmony (Audio CD)
I did not doubt the good intentions behind this recording. But, after repeated listening I have to say it is a major irritant. I play if when relaxing but find myself getting very vexed and distressed. The vocals are pleasant but the incidental toning forks produce something I can only describe as tinnitus - ringing ear! I would advise against this product. And, I would even suggest that it can be very harmful for somebody who is depressed. I'm very sorry to write this review. I tried hard to like this but that was just trying too hard in the end. Stay away.

5.0 out of 5 stars music, 20 Dec 2013
Rosemary Coombs (hampshire uk.) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Holy Harmony (Audio CD)
this is a delightful c d, its very relaxing to just sit and listen, definitly a stress buster i truly recomend it

5.0 out of 5 stars Brill!, 18 Sep 2013
This review is from: Holy Harmony (MP3 Download)
This is great; over an hour of relaxing sounds and chants. For less than a pound!! I love it. Bargain!! Get it.

Holy Harmony
Holy Harmony by Jonathan Goldman (Audio CD - 2005)