5.0 out of 5 stars Saucepan
I've had this pan for 3 months and unlike the other reviewer I've had no problems at all. I think sometimes people don't read the cleaning instructions as I've followed the guidelines and the pan has remained as new.
I use the pan most days and the non-stick properties are excellent!!!
Published on 12 Aug. 2009 by Mr. Stephen Bailey

2.0 out of 5 stars 20cm Saucepan and lid
Owned this for about a month here is my review;
Positives: everything I've made from rice to white sauce releases very easily during cleaning
Negatives: already it has started flaking around the rim although marketing states will not flake warp or peel.
Lid is very hard to clean as it has a steam outlet. Had to open with a screwdriver
Lid is slippy...
Published on 29 July 2009 by Reviewer anon

5.0 out of 5 stars Saucepan, 12 Aug. 2009
Mr. Stephen Bailey (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Swiss Diamond Non Stick Saucepan with Glass Lid Cast Aluminium Grey Black 20 cm (Kitchen & Home)
I use the pan most days and the non-stick properties are excellent!!!
I've just purchased a frying pan from the same range, not cheap but worth the money.

2.0 out of 5 stars 20cm Saucepan and lid, 29 July 2009
Owned this for about a month here is my review;
Lid is slippy when draining food
Handle although stays cool (one on the top) because of the steam holes, hot steam releases and I have been burnt a couple of times.

I was so excited about this pan and feel thoroughly let down. I did write to Swiss Diamond with my gripes about the lid and received no reply.