5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing album!
Published on 1 Oct 2005 by katiep2804

2.0 out of 5 stars Erm........
Published on 27 Mar 2006

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing album!, 1 Oct 2005
This review is from: Stop All the World (Audio CD)
I really love this album, it was a bit of a gamble as i'd never heard of him before but i fell in love with his voice on the wee 30sec clips and just had to buy it. I'm so glad i did, "Brace yourself" and "colide" are by far the best songs and the rest are pretty amazing too. The Acoustic versions are beautiful,you can really hear how amazing that guys voice really is in them. If in doubt..........BUY IT

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Cd, 27 Feb 2013
This review is from: Stop All the World (Audio CD)
I still love the song collide and I have has this Cd for years which I thought was rather strange when it came back into the charts not long ago which just goes to show some songs are timeless.

5.0 out of 5 stars Stop all the world now, 31 Mar 2009
This review is from: Stop All the World (Audio CD)
This is amazing! I hadn't heard of Howie Day before I bought the CD; I was browsing on YouTube and heard Brace Yourself and liked it, so I read the other reviews of the CD and took a chance. I haven't listened to anything else since it arrived. The lyrics and the music are just perfect. What more can I say? Buy it and listen for yourself.

4.0 out of 5 stars Relaxing, gorgeous vocals, 25 April 2005
This review is from: Stop All the World (Audio CD)
When I first heard 'Collide', I fell in love with the lyrics and soft sound of it. When I then listened to the rest of the album, I realised its all good! I didn't expect it to be, but overall this album is one that you can listen to when you're on a long drive, relaxing or falling asleep.
It's got such a gorgeous sound, that I think everyone should be privaliged to hear. Plus, he's better looking than I'd imagine (you know...great musical artists are never as good looking as you'd think from their voices!? - or is that just me?).
Anyway, BUY IT, and you'll know what you've been missing out on in your collection of relaxing C.D.s

2.0 out of 5 stars Erm........, 27 Mar 2006
By A Customer
This review is from: Stop All the World (Audio CD)
Well, ive heard some of his songs before and i they were very good and easy to listen to but when i got the cd,i listened to it n it wasn't what i thought it would be, it was slow and boring and after hearing it once i didnt want to listen to it again. 'Collide' is the best song on the cd by far!!! Spend ur money on something that u no will be good. Ive given it a generous 2 stars, only cus of 1 song.

ARRAY(0xa68d54bc)

Stop All the World
Stop All the World by Howie Day (Audio CD - 2004)