on 21 August 2013
Well, who'd have thought jumping up and down would show you how unfit you are. Hell's bells, after ten minutes my calves began to burn like the London fire. I managed a torturous twenty five minutes and ended up looking like I'd just run a marathon while being mugged. Holy hell, it might only be a small exercise trampoline but it certainly get's your blood pumping. The last time I sweat that much was running for the last bar of chocolate in the fridge. I can see how this gets you fit. Great fun if you jog along to music, I tend to favour Steps. No pun intended. I'm such a liar. If you don't have much room and have reasonably high ceilings, lets not forget you are going up in the air, then this is the exerciser for you. I bought this one to see if I liked rebounding, and I don't mean off the walls. Great to try out at this price. You could always buy a more expensive one if you find you really like trying to dodge the light fitments on your ceiling. Great Fun.
55 comments|36 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 16 August 2013
This trampoline firm underfoot resulting in an excellent bounce. sturdy with good quality blue edging covering the springs. my previous one lasted about 6 years then one by one the springs snapped off so that gradually I was bouncing lower and lower to the floor. Not safe, but hey-ho. The springs on this one look to be made of a better material, but time will tell.

I highly recommend using one of these for inexpensive, indoor exercise. I'm an exertion-phobe and find jumping the best way to stay on task and exercise. Ugh. The trampoline makes a difference to weight-control for me. I jump 3 or 4 times a week for about 20 minutes and my weight stays the same, alongside a reasonably healthy eating and life style. as soon as I get lazy and stop, my clothes begin to get tight and I have to go back to jumping. I'll add that I'm soon to be 64 and if I can do this anyone younger certainly can.
on 1 July 2013
Perfect item! get's you fit, cheap, easy, fun, targets cellulite and keeps your heart healthy...What more could you want?? Buy it!
on 22 June 2013
was very pleased with item its not to big as some rebounders can be but very good value for what i paid the springs a bit noise but great workout anyway
on 8 November 2014
This is perfect for me as i have quite weak knees and the impact of running or jogging is not good. This cushions the impact. It is great for people who want fairly high intensity exercise for short periods at a time, Get your headphones in, your playlist set up and get jumping!
on 27 August 2013
When it came, it was very easy to assemble and it is quite bouncy and doesn't take up too much room.
on 18 May 2013
Great purchase. Good quality product, very bouncy, and perfect size. its every thing i hoped for. Definitely would recomend this product
on 20 May 2014
Easy to put together (even I did it) and lots of fun to use. If you are looking for something cheap but still great quality, then look no further than this. I work in a leisure centre and know we pay for times this for a similar product, which in my opinion, is no better. I leave mine outside by the back door, exposed to the elements and it's fine. Just a quick ten minutes bounce in the morning and you're set for the day.
on 25 July 2014
Exactly what I needed. I think if you are maybe over 12/13 stone you could have a problem. I bought it for gentle exercises ( and a bit more) to oxygenate lymphs and so far it's doing its job. I use it on average 20 mins a day and do a lot of "jogging" !!!!!
on 28 June 2013
I am thoroughly enjoying it! Good exercise and you do not realise how much you have done until the next day!! Ouch!