5.0 out of 5 stars This game rocks!
Published on 31 Dec 2006 by crazykat

3.0 out of 5 stars game
again old game so do not really rate it much the same as platform games from that time not very good
Published 7 months ago by nigel john huggins

5.0 out of 5 stars This game rocks!, 31 Dec 2006
This review is from: Sonic Heroes - Platinum (PS2) (Video Game)
Bought on offer at Asda. Never thought about buying it since last year, though im certainly glad that i bought it now! I am not a game collector as i usually get bored of them really quickly. However this, it's just amazing! I put it on and action started, a fun action/adventure game, fun not just for sonic fans. I loved the older sonic games, but this is just above average! Buy this, i guarantee you will love it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Sonic Heroes, 20 Feb 2005
Calum Fairweather "ccalumf" (Huntly, Aberdeenshire, Scotland, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Sonic Heroes - Platinum (PS2) (Video Game)
Sonic the Hedgehog is back, and now, he's on PS2 and much more realistic and exciting than way back in the day. Sonic Heroes is for any Sonic fan who loves flitting at high speed, and destroying enemies, I seem so young and youthful talking about a kiddies game, but Sonic the Hedgehog, Knuckles and Tails are back and they're going to be around for a long time to come.
The truth that Sonic Heroes so cool and spellbounding is that the makers of this, SEGA, have crafted and concocted this very well, the gameplay is unstoppable and furious, the graphics are fantastic and very real (and when i say real, I mean TOTALLY REAL!). You can still do the things that you could've done on your MegaDrive. Here are some of the main features of what you can try or in other words, DO.
- Manoeuvre a team of 3 Sonic characters through massive levels to overcome the evil Dr. Robotnik (I like destroying evil guys like Dr. Robotnik).
- Choose from 4 teams with a total of 12 Sonic characters (Team Sonic is my favourite, it's the only team I dare try playing as, Team Dark, Team Rose and Team Chaotix).
-Each character has it's own strengths and weaknesses (Tails is the only one who can fly, that all I know! Knuckles and Sonic the Hedgehog are likely but different in their limitations and appearances).
-Control 3 characters at once for a whole gaming experience (Now that's something I have not done before, now that's total UNEXPERIENCED).
For 1 to 2 players (Means you can play 2 players if you have 2 controllers).
Sonic the Hedgehog has made a profound influence on video gamers with his historic multi-platform debut. This is such a great adventure and must be owned by all Sonic fans, and (possibly) R&C fans, they are similar and alike. BUY THIS GAME NOW, ONLY THE BEST-SELLING GAMES MAKE IT TOWARDS PLATINUM!
OVERALL: 110%/100%
~ Calum Fairweather (SONIC FAN)

5.0 out of 5 stars Sonic Heroes (PS2) Review, 9 July 2010
A. WILLIAMS (Wales, UK.) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Sonic Heroes - Platinum (PS2) (Video Game)
Bought this game for my 4 year-old Brother who recently decided that he wanted my PS2. After it lying dormant on my shelf for a few years, I gave-in. I set about purchasing some games for him, and I must say that Sonic Heroes brought back a lot of memories of my Sega and the 1990's. It's a great game and a lot of fun, it's easy to play and to follow too and at the end of the day - it's Sonic! So you've got to love it!

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, 21 Feb 2014
This review is from: Sonic Heroes - Platinum (PS2) (Video Game)
Got it for my boy as had recently got ps2 out of the attic. Game works well and is played every other day. Good purchase.

3.0 out of 5 stars game, 17 Dec 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars Sonic Heroes, 11 Dec 2013
This review is from: Sonic Heroes - Platinum (PS2) (Video Game)
This was a gift for my son who has enjoyed the game, it arrived in good time and was in good condition for a pre owned game, very cheap and worth the money.

1.0 out of 5 stars Doesn't work, 11 Oct 2013
This review is from: Sonic Heroes - Platinum (PS2) (Video Game)
I was extremely disappointed with this. Looked forward to receiving it, arrived on time but doesn't even work! Waste of money!

5.0 out of 5 stars good buy, 13 April 2013
This review is from: Sonic Heroes - Platinum (PS2) (Video Game)
bought for sons ps3. he wanted a sonic game and I bought this one used for under 3. It works great and my son is happy!

5.0 out of 5 stars Daughters get out of jail card ;-), 1 Feb 2013
NICOLA LYNNE CHAN (Norwich, Norfolk United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Sonic Heroes - Platinum (PS2) (Video Game)
Thanks to this seller my youngest daughter can now pretend to her older sisters that NO Nothing happened to their game.
One touch of the key board and a fast delivery a life was spared. However I might kill her if she doesn't put the disc back in the case this time! LOL!

5.0 out of 5 stars Sonic Heroes on PS2, 2 May 2012
rhosoftherovers (Norwich, home of happiness!) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Sonic Heroes - Platinum (PS2) (Video Game)
Bought this for my sons as they used to have it on XBOX and loved it, sadly the XBOX died and as they all have PS2's in their rooms this was an ideal replacement.

Sonic Heroes - Platinum (PS2)
Sonic Heroes - Platinum (PS2) by Sega (PlayStation2)
12.99