5.0 out of 5 stars For some reason i liked it
I thought this film was actually really good. There was no jafar but robin williams thankfully returned for the voice of the genie. I have the soundtrack of this and all three aladdin films - all the songs are very catchy!!

5 stars from me and a good buy!!
Published on 7 Dec 2008 by J. E. Crabtree

3.0 out of 5 stars Maybe You Don't Want to Meet Daddy
The big day has finally arrived. The entire kingdom has turned out for Aladdin (Scott Weinger) and Jasmine's (Linda Larkin) wedding. Thanks to the Genie (Robin Williams), it looks to be a spectacular day.

But then tragedy strikes. The 40 Thieves attack the wedding and try to steal just one present. Yes, that's right. But that present turns out to be an...
Published on 27 Nov 2007 by Mark Baker

5.0 out of 5 stars For some reason i liked it, 7 Dec 2008
This review is from: Aladdin and the King of Thieves [DVD] (DVD)

5 stars from me and a good buy!!

4.0 out of 5 stars The last of the Aladdin trilogy, 27 May 2003
By A Customer
Before I begin, I'd just like to clarify that this is the third Aladdin film. It was always Disney's intentions to have an Aladdin trilogy - there are NOT five films!
In this third outing Aladdin and Jasmine finally get married only to be disrupted by the forty thieves who's leader just so happens to be Aladdin's father...
I thought the story of this film was very good and the humour is just fantastic (provided by the genie in Robin Williams naturally). Unlike other Disney sequels all of the original voice cast return. Some new characters are established also, rather than having to rely on old villains. These are most notably the forty thieves who are just hilarious.
After sequels like 'Return to Neverland' and 'Jungle Book 2', you'll be asking yourself why out of all the sequels this was not released in the cinema.
As for the DVD, I believe there are no extras which is the only disapointment but like the majority of Disney DVDs the picture quality never looked so good.

5.0 out of 5 stars One happy little girl., 22 Jun 2014
This review is from: Aladdin and the King of Thieves [DVD] (DVD)
Our 5 year old Granddaughter already has the Original Aladdin & The Return of Jafar, so when we saw this Dvd, we knew that she would love it & she does, from the story and the quality of the Animation to the music and the songs, she is really into the story,
As with most if not all Disney stories it is an engaging story with a subtle moral message, great fun not only for young children but for all the family.

5.0 out of 5 stars One of my favourite disney film, 29 May 2014
This review is from: Aladdin and the King of Thieves [DVD] (DVD)
I have given this a five star rating because the service was excellent! and I really enjoyed this film!
the final aladdin film didn't disappoint me

4.0 out of 5 stars 5 and a half year old Aladdin fan loved it, 1 May 2014
This review is from: Aladdin and the King of Thieves [DVD] (DVD)
Our daughter had the first Aladdin film for xmas and she adored it - Jasmine quickly became her favourite princess of the moment. At Easter I bought this for her, deciding to skip the middle sequel 'Jafar' film after reading poor reviews (eg Genie not Robin Williams). So watching this third film, the last in the three, was highly enjoyable for our daughter and there is no feeling that we have missed something by skipping the second, other than the fact the Genie was released from the lamp in film 1, clearly must have been made a Genie again in the 2nd film, as he is back in the third film as a Genie wearing the gold bands of imprisonment (which my daughter spotted, I wouldn't even have noticed!). Both mum and dad watched it with her and we actually really enjoyed it - action packed adventures in the far east with perils reminiscent of Indiana Jones, and a similar paternal-revealing plot from Star Wars. All good stuff. Nice to return to old friends, and so glad the voices of the characters are the same, otherwise that would have been just wrong. The graphics are cheaper though, songs are just ok, not the standard as the first film obviously but I did find myself humming one round the house, so not all unmemorable. Glad I bought it for a big Aladdin fan.

5.0 out of 5 stars Aladdin, 7 Feb 2014
This review is from: Aladdin and the King of Thieves [DVD] (DVD)
A great DVD, looked high and low for this one on DVD, An excellent Disney movie for all the family just as good as the original.
Would highly recommend, I had no problems with the seller, very prompt service.

4.0 out of 5 stars ok, 11 Jan 2014
This review is from: Aladdin and the King of Thieves [DVD] (DVD)
singing sigh but its good we all happy to watch and extras games etc very good worth it for sure

4.0 out of 5 stars It's still good, 19 Sep 2013
This review is from: Aladdin and the King of Thieves [DVD] (DVD)
I do like this film and so do my niece and nephew but its our least favourite of the 3. Still not bad though

4.0 out of 5 stars Aladdin and the King of Thieves (DVD), 17 Aug 2013
Patrick G "PJG" (Ardrosson, Ayrshire) - See all my reviews
Third in the Aladdin series of DVD's and still
very good. filled with adventure and magic and
thrills. A musical thrill ride for all the family to enjoy.

5.0 out of 5 stars A present for my son, 22 Mar 2013
This review is from: Aladdin and the King of Thieves [DVD] (DVD)
My son loves disney films and wanted a collection of his own, and this is the Aladdin series. It arrived early and is in perfect condtion

Aladdin and the King of Thieves [DVD]
Aladdin and the King of Thieves [DVD] by Tad Stones (DVD - 2004)
5.00