5.0 out of 5 stars Ignore previous review
Please ignore the previous overly negative review, which appears to be based purely on the fact that the reviewer does not like the name of the album or that his favourite cover is not on it, which seems somewhat harsh criteria by which judge an album by giving it only one star. I wonder if he even owns the cd.....?

I bought this album inexpensively on a whim...
Published on 30 Mar 2012 by me3101

3.0 out of 5 stars ok
this album has only a few songs worth having but if you collect covers you could want them bit of a let down this copy has no proper cover/case only a plastic sleeve.
Published on 25 Sep 2012 by l.w.s

5.0 out of 5 stars Ignore previous review, 30 Mar 2012
This review is from: Inspired: The World's Greatest Covers (Audio CD)

I bought this album inexpensively on a whim and think it is an excellent cd. Most of the covers have a rock/pop bent and predominate from the 60's and 70's, although with some more modern ones as well. Many well known numbers but quite a few I hadn't heard before or ones I did not realise were covers in the first place. It is well worth giving a go if you see it at a modest price.

4.0 out of 5 stars Covers Album - Not Bad, 11 Nov 2013
This review is from: Inspired: The World's Greatest Covers (Audio CD)
Disc one is better than Disc 2 but overall not bad with some more unusual covers alongside the usual suspects.

4.0 out of 5 stars Enjoyable, 27 Jun 2014
This review is from: Inspired: The World's Greatest Covers (Audio CD)
So good versions of songs on this album, we'll worth a few quid to fill up the iPod and play on random !

3.0 out of 5 stars ok, 25 Sep 2012

1.0 out of 5 stars World's greatest?, 29 Aug 2011
This review is from: Inspired: The World's Greatest Covers (Audio CD)
Anything claiming to be the Worlds Greatest puts me right off?
I should think virtually anyone who is even a moderate collector coudd think of
covers more qualified to be called the Worlds greatest.
Such as Joe Cocker's With a little help from my friends
Only the Byrds and possibly the Monkees would qualify out of this mainly absymal selection.
As a conosseur of cover versions I have to say the greatest covers are those which improve on the originals.Pat Boone and Speedy Gonzales,the Beatles' Twist & Shout,the Kingsmen's Little Latin Lupe Lu,Elvis Presley's Thats all right Mama,Gale Storm's I hear you knocking

I think the first "review" here is talking about this and all I can say is check out my 1000s of reviews of CDs all of which I own except the negative ones I put here as a warning
Though I haven't got this or would have it given I probably have all the covers bt not on CDs claiming the Worlds Greatest

Inspired: The World's Greatest Covers
Inspired: The World's Greatest Covers by Various Artists (Audio CD - 2004)