5.0 out of 5 stars Good with Family
We have done this video three times now and we all enjoy it. We are in our mid-thirties and 7 and 5. We do it at night as part of our bedtime routine. Some of the poses are hard, and some are easy, so there's something good for everyone. It nice that, like us, its a family doing yoga together. Too bad we don't have the ocean behind us, too!
Published on 3 Oct. 2007 by Amazon Customer

2.0 out of 5 stars Bit boring
It is not really family yoga, I expected ideas to encourage children to be involved but it is just a range of postures performed by a family, bit stilted.
Published 13 months ago by Mrs Caroline A Carey

5.0 out of 5 stars Good with Family, 3 Oct. 2007

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good family yoga DVD, 17 Feb. 2010
This review is from: Family Yoga [DVD] (DVD)
Features Rodney Yee's family doing yoga together. They each take it in turns to lead the others, and they help each other out with tricky poses. The three kids in the DVD have a range of ability levels but try their best, so its good inspiration for people new to yoga. The poses chosen are such that anyone can do them, but more experienced people can go into them deeper, allowing everyone to do the routine together. My two daughters (6 and 3) liked it, and carried on doing it when I had to leave the room. So its a good alternative to CBeebies for use as a babysitter.

I have another kids yoga video, which is very much aimed at kids, and isn't really yoga. This is nice in that adults can really get something out of it as well as the kids.

DVD is NTSC and US region.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great DVD!, 20 July 2012
This review is from: Family Yoga [DVD] (DVD)
Love this DVD, I have been searching for a way to get my kids excited about yoga and this DVD helped a lot. The postures are explained clearly and they don't go too fast. I am very happy that I bought this.

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy to follow, 16 Aug. 2013
This review is from: Family Yoga [DVD] (DVD)
My three years daughter loves it. Everyday she wants to do this yoga with me. Although she is just playing most of the time during the video.
I think I would continue this yoga with my daughter cos this is a really good bonding with the kids.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for my daughter and I, 18 July 2013
J. Kaidas - See all my reviews
This review is from: Family Yoga [DVD] (DVD)
Rodney Yee and his family take it in turns to do a few poses each. Nice and descriptive so my daughter could follow easily. More to do with the kids than a practice for grownups but enjoyable anyway.

2.0 out of 5 stars Bit boring, 9 Mar. 2014

1.0 out of 5 stars Keeps jumping or not loading., 11 Aug. 2014
This review is from: Family Yoga [DVD] (DVD)
Didn't get to return it in time. Doesn't work properly, either won't load or when it does it jumps.
Waste of my money :-(

4.0 out of 5 stars good, 17 Sept. 2013
This review is from: Family Yoga [DVD] (DVD)
this is good. not as professional as I think it could be but is easy for my 3 year old to follow with my help.

4.0 out of 5 stars ... to follow for the younger family members but a good workout to do together, 6 Nov. 2014
This review is from: Family Yoga [DVD] (DVD)
Quite fast to follow for the younger family members but a good workout to do together

3.0 out of 5 stars Good if you are andavanced or very confident in Yoga -but not right dvd for me, 12 Oct. 2013
This review is from: Family Yoga [DVD] (DVD)
I am a "very beginner" and bought this to try to encourage my grandson (7yrs) to join me in learning.... but the moves in this dvd are far too advanced for me and I wouldn't feel confident enough to put my grandson (or myself) in these positions without help from a much more advanced or professional Yoga teacher.

Family Yoga [DVD]
Family Yoga [DVD] by Rodney Yee (DVD - 2007)