5.0 out of 5 stars Great buy
I bought these for my daughter in a charity shop initially.
Although they are suggested for 12m+, she loved them from 7m. At first she just held them and bashed them together, but something about them (colour? shape? I could never work out what) seemed to particularly appeal to her, and she favoured them over all her other toys.
Now she is 14m, and still loves...
Published on 10 Jun 2009 by AS

3.0 out of 5 stars Fun toy that is easily stored in its own box
This is a great little toy. I don't know what it is about these eggs but my 1 year old daughter really does like them. I also like the fact that they pack in to their own box. This makes it a handy grab-and-go toy. There is absolutely nothing wrong with the Hide 'n' Squeak Eggs but the reason I gave them only 3 stars was that while I like them, I wouldn't say they are...
Published on 28 Oct 2011 by Alison Thompson

‹ Previous | 179 80 8190 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Toy, 14 Mar 2012
This review is from: TOMY Play to Learn Hide 'n' Squeak Eggs (Toy)
Our daughter loves these eggs, amazing value. She finds them really fun and when she is a little older they will be educational due to the shapes and colours

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, 27 Feb 2012
This review is from: TOMY Play to Learn Hide 'n' Squeak Eggs (Toy)
These are so much fun and educational too.
The squeek could have been better but everyone
enjoyed them...young and old.

3.0 out of 5 stars good toy for toddler, 25 Feb 2012
This review is from: TOMY Play to Learn Hide 'n' Squeak Eggs (Toy)
I bought this toy for my 6 month-old. Cute characters and great for matching colours and shapes. The amazon description says they are suitable from birth, but the box recommends 12 mths+. The chickens are a bit too big to grab for smaller hands. My daughter is more interested in the yellow egg box at the moment. I thought the chickens would be of soft rubber-like material, but they are plastic and my baby does not like them at the moment. Great toy for a toddler, not for a 6 mths or less old baby.

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent toy, 24 Feb 2012
This review is from: TOMY Play to Learn Hide 'n' Squeak Eggs (Toy)
This toy was a great hit with my 18 month nephew, who's few words include egg and gone. I was amazed at how much fun he had taking out the eggs and putting them back, lifting the white lids and making them squeak and just closing and opening the box. They are compact and easy to pack.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant., 23 Feb 2012
This review is from: TOMY Play to Learn Hide 'n' Squeak Eggs (Toy)
I had these when I was a little girl, and I loved them. I still do this is why I have brought them for my daughter for when she gets old enough to use them. :) I hope she enjoys them as much as I did!

5.0 out of 5 stars A favorite toy, 20 Feb 2012
This review is from: TOMY Play to Learn Hide 'n' Squeak Eggs (Toy)
Not an expensive toy - but very popular with our 19 month DD. She's building up a pile of toys now but this is the main one she has played with since xmas two months ago. Will spend time with it every day. Even opening the box is fun to her, plus all the different squeaky egg combinations. One of the eggs has stopped squeaking but kind of to be expected with frequent dropping throwing onto a hard wood floor. Nothing has broken or cracked though. May be a nightmare picking up/finding the assorted 12 eggs and lids at the end of the day but no big deal. Recommend it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value, 20 Feb 2012
Ms. Damodaram - See all my reviews
This review is from: TOMY Play to Learn Hide 'n' Squeak Eggs (Toy)
I got these when my baby was 8months, and he wasn't too interested in them then. But now he is coming up to a year, and he finds them very fascinating. I can see them entertaining him for a while yet as he figures out how to match the colours and shapes. Great value for money.

5.0 out of 5 stars The best toy so far, 14 Feb 2012
This review is from: TOMY Play to Learn Hide 'n' Squeak Eggs (Toy)
This is the best toy ever!

Bought it based on all the great reviews here, I didnt think it could be as good as everyone said. But it really is!

It didnt look like much when it arrived, but my son loves it! Maybe its the size of the eggs and shells which fits his small hands, maybe its the yellow box, im not sure.
But he just loves it! He empties the box, bashes the eggs together, throws the shells etc.

I recommend this to everyone!

3.0 out of 5 stars Already bored of them, 9 Feb 2012
This review is from: TOMY Play to Learn Hide 'n' Squeak Eggs (Toy)
My 14mo DS has had these for a week and is already bored of them. I think they're pretty cool, but I guess that's a moot point. I bought him these because he took to them in a doctor's waiting room last week, but now that he has his very own shiny set at home they seem to have lost their appeal. He bashes them to make them squeak a little bit, takes a few out of the box, hides a couple of the tops, then moves on. I think he's too young to be able to notice that they have quite subtle shapes built in to their bottoms so that they only fit well into their particular place in the egg box, and the egg 'heads' have the same faces on them as the actual eggs - but again, it's quite subtle so he hasn't figured that out, or even that he's supposed to be. Could he talk he'd say 'meh, ok, I've taken them out the box and made them go squeak - now what'.

Shame really, like I said, I think they're pretty cool.

4.0 out of 5 stars Very cute, 6 Feb 2012
caz (The North) - See all my reviews
This review is from: TOMY Play to Learn Hide 'n' Squeak Eggs (Toy)
This is a very cute product! I LOVE the egg box container which is very sturdy. The eggs squeak easily so my son doesn't get frustrated. The eyes on the eggs match the shell so it will keep providing a challenge as he gets older.

‹ Previous | 179 80 8190 | Next ›