5.0 out of 5 stars Very good for 6 - 18 month babies
At the stage when babies are starting to take an interest in their surroundings this is very good both educationally and for fun. If your baby can prop themselves up on their elbows and lift their heads when you put them on their front, then they will get a lot out of this toy.
Published on 13 Oct. 2008 by J. C. Meredith

2.0 out of 5 stars i dint like this at all.
i was excited to be able to get a product like this for my baby as he enjoyed been on his belly but in our area we dont have baby shops to be able to buy these sort of things.

after reading reveiws how good it was i went ahead and bought it. however i wish i had saved my money.

i didn't expect it to be the size of my 5 months old head, it was...
Published on 19 Nov. 2011 by missd

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good for 6 - 18 month babies, 13 Oct. 2008
This review is from: Manhattan Toy Whoozit Water Mat (Baby Product)
We put our daughter on her front with this toy just under her nose. She was mesmorised. Plus points are:
1) Loved the sloshing of the water when she moved her arms.
2) Loved looking at the little stars and squiggly shapes moving around in the water.
3) Enjoyed the sensation of the cold surface when freshly filled with cold water.
4) Educational - teaches cause and effect.
5) Exercise - Strengthened neck muscles and helps baby practice stabilising their view (i.e. head, neck and eyes working together to look at something).

I would highly recommend this.

5.0 out of 5 stars Can't fault this great 'tummy time' toy., 10 Jun. 2010
My baby has had one of these water mats from 4 months. She's 8 months now and she still loves to lie on her tummy, push on the watery surface and watch as her motions send the little objects inside the toy whizzing around. It's made her laugh, made her concentrate and given her a lot to think about. On a warm day she likes to lie with her face against it, I've tried this myself to see what it's like and the water is really cool against your cheek! If your little one isn't keen on being on their stomach this is a must buy toy. If your baby is the adventurous type that likes to investigate everything that moves then this toy will keep them in one place and entertained for a few minutes a day at least. Also, this makes a very portable toy as it rolls up neatly once the water is squished out. This makes it easy to take it anywhere in the bottom of a bag and fill it up from a tap when you get there. A great and very adaptable little toy.

2.0 out of 5 stars i dint like this at all., 19 Nov. 2011
= Durability:2.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:2.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:4.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Manhattan Toy Whoozit Water Mat (Baby Product)

i didn't expect it to be the size of my 5 months old head, it was difficult to fill and once it was all the foam shapes just stuck to the top and didnt move. i would shake them free in hope it was just first time use problem, but unfortunatly it wasn't, my baby had no intrest in this product and the seam broke on it the first time he laid his head onto it. before anyone says i over filled it, i filled it to the correct level, water went every where filling it up and water and shapes went very where as it unexpectidly emptied itself, to my shock and the baby's.

i find this item to be useless in my experience. i really woundn't recomend it to any of my friends.

1.0 out of 5 stars Boring, 11 May 2011
= Durability:4.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:1.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:1.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Manhattan Toy Whoozit Water Mat (Baby Product)
My 5 month old son is not interested in this at all, I'm hoping he will as he gets older but I doubt it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Ollie, 9 Feb. 2009
Ollie J. (Birmingham UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Manhattan Toy Whoozit Water Mat (Baby Product)
I bought mat for christmass for my 7 months old daughter, she spending hours on hitting and watching how stars moving. What she like the most is bright colurs and floating objects. If she is happy to play with whoozit im happy to recommend it

1.0 out of 5 stars Nightmare to fill up!! Not user friendly!, 17 Jan. 2015
This review is from: Manhattan Toy Whoozit Water Mat (Baby Product)
It would be great if I could fill it up! It's a nightmare to fill, no clear instructions! Not very user friendly at all especially when you have a young baby to entertain whilst trying to fill it. Needs a lot of improving, very disappointing.

1.0 out of 5 stars The worst toy we had - impossible to empty, cloudy plastic, no fun at all, 21 Sept. 2013
This review is from: Manhattan Toy Whoozit Water Mat (Baby Product)
Our daughter is 16 months old and this is without doubt the worst toy we have yet had for her. It is hard to fill, the clear plastic is just cloudy (akin to moisture trapped inside double glazing) - which makes it impossible to see the shapes suspended in the water within - which means it is of no interest to children as it is very difficult to see into when they bash it. The valve means it is impossible to empty - so the thing has now just gone mouldy. A terrible, terrible product that's only purpose is to create more landfill. It genuinely would not be accepted by any charity shops, full of its mouldy water.

Avoid buying this item - it is a total waste of money.

3.0 out of 5 stars Erm....., 28 Dec. 2012
This review is from: Manhattan Toy Whoozit Water Mat (Baby Product)
It took a while to figure out how to put the water in, but when full it was a nice product only critism is the water can become stale inside as hard to clean

2.0 out of 5 stars Difficult to fill, 11 May 2013
This review is from: Manhattan Toy Whoozit Water Mat (Baby Product)
Twin babies not that bothered with this. Its difficult to fill with water. Thought would be larger. Has sharp edges.

3.0 out of 5 stars Fun for babies (I think!), 8 May 2012
This review is from: Manhattan Toy Whoozit Water Mat (Baby Product)
I have to say this product was a lot smaller than I thought it was going to be but I probably should have guessed given the price! We haven't actually used it yet but it looks like a great little product and am looking forward to filling it with water and seeing my son's reaction, I also liked someone else's comment about the fact that it's probably nice and cool for the little ones in summer.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›