Shop now Shop now Shop now Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More  Up to 70% Off Fashion  Shop all Amazon Fashion Shop now Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Shop now Shop now

on 9 December 2004
Hello
A 17" tft for a little more than the price of a 15" !
3 years on site as well.
Tried and tested with my games here , no problems .
Colour is very good compared to my four year old 19" crt.
Would i buy another Yes !
on 18 December 2004
Dispatched wednesday arrived thursday.
Using XP we just plugged it in, it auto adjusted and that was it.
Clear crisp image particularly with digital photographs.
No dead pixels, Excellent value.
It replaced a giant 19" CRT, no contest!
We're already thinking of buying another!
on 9 January 2005
When you buy products well below the going market price for a similar product, you are always concerned that you get what you pay for, well not in this case this is a nice solid built unit, and not a single faulty LCD.
on 24 January 2005
I bought this monitor for my husband as a Christmas gift.
The picture is nice and sharp, and I love the styling. My only real disappointment is that just three weeks after I bought it, we've discovered a lazy pixel. I realise that this is just one of those things which happens with TFT monitors, but I've owned a Samsung TFT monitor for three years now, and had no difficulties with that whatsoever.
Overall, I'm very pleased with this monitor, and at this price, it's great value for money.
on 8 December 2004
I bought this monitor about 3 months ago and am yet to have any problems. The contrast is excellent and i am yet to have any "dead pixels". For a 17" TFT this baby is superb!
on 24 February 2006
very good monitor, contrast and colours are spot on, the only problem being the viewing angle; to be able to see the picture proporly, you need to be sitting dead in front of the screen. go lower than the screen and the image is too dark, go higher than the screen and the image is too bright
VINE VOICEon 10 June 2005
I had been thinking for some time in upgrading from a CRT Monitor to a FLT, so I did think I was taking a risk in buying this since I knew nothibng about Benq products. I was pleasantly surprised however with this model. Its sleek, sharp, and very easy to set up too. Also, contrast is very good. It did take me some time to find the correct resolution though, since one of my games wouldnt play at all, and one other, colours were going a bit funny. I finally settled on a resolution of 1024x768, and the colours looked magnificent, and the games run superbly. You will of course, may have to fiddle around with it to find the best one for your PC. A great buy though. Only one quibble, there is a lazy pixel, but its not an annoyance. Seems to be a common problem with flat screens. Dont let that put you off though.