1 Review

5.0 out of 5 stars Imac G5 1.8Ghz Review, 15 Mar 2005
This review is from: Apple iMAC G5 - All-in-one - 1 x PPC G5 1.8 GHz - RAM 256 MB - HD 1 x 80 GB - CD-RW / DVD-R - Mdm - LAN EN, Fast EN - MacOS X 10.3 - Monitor : 17" TFT (Electronics)
I recently purchased this piece of hardware from Apple online directly from the manufacturers. I am very impressed with the speed of the system and the overall way in which the operating system works. I prefer this system to any Microsoft powered machine as this has never crashed. The USB ports are not as plentiful as other machines but you can just buy an exterbal hub to overcome the problem. The only snag that I have is that the headphone jack is situated on the back of the system so I have to turn it round. The screen is the best part of the system and is far better than any other on the market. The fan noise might be a little noticable if you are using high-drain software packages, but you will only notice this if you 'nit-pick' problems. When buying the system, I would recommend that you have at least 512-1024MB of RAM in the system for future dates. The best system I have ever used. I am now a Macintosh person through and through. I will never buy another system from another machine vendor. (-: