5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 6 July 2011
This review is from: HP Brochure and Flyer Paper - Matte paper - A4 (210 x 297 mm) - 180 g/m2 - 100 sheet(s) (Office Product)
I've always bought the glossy flyer paper and bought this in error. I'm glad I did because the clarity of the pictures on this paper is excellent

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb paper, 9 Mar 2014
I used this paper to print the Orders of Service for my father's funeral. I was expecting to have to get them printed to get acceptable quality but in truth using this paper with my new HP Photosmart 5520 printer the quality was indistinguishable from print quality. The Order of Service included colour photos and text. I was amazed how well the colour photos turned out and the text was razor sharp. The 180 g paper is ideal for this sort of application - I printed on A4 and then folded the two sheets into an A5 size booklet which I then stapled. Very, very pleased and had many compliments on the finished result.

5.0 out of 5 stars Have been using this product for years, 29 Nov 2012
very good multi purpose paper. Ideal for laminating and even double sided prints do not shine through too much. Print quality is escellent

ARRAY(0xac2fe030)