on 5 January 2006
Having bought and used a number of the major makes of greeting cards software, I can say that Greeting Card Factory de luxe version 4 is by far the best both for content and ease of use. I have used two of the previous versions which have always been extremely satisfactory, but this surpasses them all. There are dozens of creative projects which now extend to calendars and built in photo editor, and you can make a photo cd greetings card complete with music. An added bonus is that the technical help (if needed) is a straight forward number with no unacceptable time charges, and a fax will get a reply within one business day. I can't believe that this product contains so much - get it and you will not regret it and can easily start creating quality greeting cards, announcements, invitations, photo cards, web projects, thank you notes, envelopes, labels and stickers, stationery, note cards, puzzle cards, gift tags, certificates, menus, photo projects, crafts, electronic greetings, photo cd greetings cards, pop up cards and custom calendars either photo or plain. I have no connections with the company Nova who manufacture this, and this testimonial is completely independent. There is no way that you will be disappointed - there is even a 90 day money back guarantee if you are not satified! -But you will be because I have not found anything better from other software packages that I have purchased. Enjoy, and start saving money producing your own!
on 6 January 2006
I have quite a few greeting card programs- Printmaster (several versions), Printshop, Announcements, American Greetings, and a few others that I can not recall right now.
Then I found the Greeting Factory Deluxe 4.0. I read some good reviews on it, claiming that most people were happier with it than any other program that they ever had, including the older Printmaster, which had fantastic graphics.
Although I am a graphic designer, I rarely have time to design cards for emergencies, which happen all of the time. I wanted a nice program that made good cards, but I REALLY missed the CUT AND FOLD ENVELOPES that Prinshop and Announcements used to have.
I installed my Greeting Factory Deluxe this weekend and was literally shocked at the wonderful selection of cards, graphics, crafts, electronic greeting cards, projects, stationary, gift tags, and even the ability to make CD's that you can have slide shows on your DVD player with.
The cards are high class, and I especially like that they have a decent Christian selection with great verses and heartfelt sentiments- simple but pleasant.
The absolute clincher for me was discovering many CUT AND FOLD ENVELOPES in the craft section.
So far, I can not recommend this program highly enough.
on 29 July 2006
Just buy this product, it is so easy to install, use ect. I have used Microsoft products before for the same purpose, but this in my opinion is the best.

You will get with your purchase a full English manual [151 pages] that is easy to understand [YOU DO NOT HAVE TO READ IT ALL BEFORE INSTALLING, BUT IS AN EXCELLENT REF` BOOK TO HAVE] on every subject that Greeting Card factory version 4 covers.

My only regret is that I had not bought this product sooner, don`t be like me............................................ If you are looking for a powerful tool to help you create cards, labels, signs + posters and lots more to list THIS IS THE ONE FOR YOU.
on 6 January 2006
This is the first card software I have purchased and will probably be the last. I can't imagine needing anything more to create these types of projects. The graphics are excellent and the interface is very user friendly. I did have one support question and it was answered quickly and easily with a short phone call. Phone support is of paramount importance when buying software or hardware and though Nova's phone support isn't free, it was quick and effective. It is unlikely most people will need support with this software because it runs so smooth and nice. But it's nice to know it's there. I have developed the habit of sending my g/friend electronic cards every day and she loves them. They make her day at work a little more pleasant. I really like this software and highly recommend it.
on 10 April 2006
I make my own handmade cards and bought this software as I thought it might help me. I have never bought any sortware of this type before but I have to say this is fantastic. The graphics are amazing and the possibilities are endless. I would definitley recommend this to anyone who wants a great choice of pre done cards, invitations, calendars, gift boxes, part hats, gift labels - I could go on and on.
on 9 April 2006
An amazing package, i like to make my own cards and often couldnt find the right words for them, this has everything, i can still make my own but personilse them and pop in an insert and still add my own embellishments to make stunning cards...
A must for time saving and making that extra eye catching card...
on 27 March 2006
after trying two or three other programs of this type Greeting cards Factory Deluxe IS THE BEST. I thought it would be harder to use because of the amount of stuff it could do, but it still manages to be easy.The amount of content alone sets it streets ahead of the others.I'd reccomend it 100%......Ace.
on 12 September 2010
This softwear started off very well and I was delighted with it. After 2 weeks it gradually began to lose differnt graphics on my PC and no photos. My lap top could get some graphics but no photos. As a photographer I am delighted with the excellent backgrounds I can still use but have nothing to put on them.
I would be very happy to replace it as it was an excellent product.The question is "How"?
on 11 February 2009
This programme is easy to use and the graphics are good, if too American orientated for European users.
on 31 January 2010
This is ok but the included graphic are a bit rubbish. Better programs out there now.