Package Quantity: 1|Style Name: Original Packaging|Change

on 6 March 2012
It's quality. The foam is firm and, while I imagine it will give with use, it looks like it will last. The rubber base keeps it firmly seated and the fabric cover is comfortable. I ordered from Cartridge Point via Amazon and the item arrived promptly and well-packaged.

You should note that the given dimensions (59 x 15cm) are those of the packaging, not the item: rather misleading. Its approximate size is 44 x 8 x 2.5cm. I bought the item in hopes it would serve as a keyboard and mouse rest on my compact keyboard shelf (which is too small for an additional mouse pad/rest). I won't be returning it as I can use it at another machine but this is a glaring oversight.
on 20 June 2014
Not a huge amount to say really. Seems to be a decently constructed foam keyboard rest, pretty good length.

Disappointed to see quite a lot of people complaining that it's uncomfortably thick (it's not): if you look at proper keyboard posture, your wrists should be held a good couple of inches off the desk and this rest definitely helps with that. If you have good typing habits this thing is great, if you don't, it might help with that.

Only complaint to Amazon is that mine came comically over-packaged; see photo.
review image
on 10 June 2012
Writing review on the product worth under 10 quid indicates it's value for money.

I've been trying various cushions for wrists over the years, and even the expensive ones seemed to be uncomfortable. This works well!! It's flat on top, which provides your palms comfortable rest and good height so you don't have to reach with your fingers to type.

All in all, a great bargain.
on 19 October 2010
This Kensington foam wrist rest is good value for money and provides the required support so avoid any wrist strain for those who type a lot in their job, like me. It came well packed and was delivered pretty fast. A good product.
on 22 February 2012
This is a fine wrist rest and good value for money. It is quite firm and the covering is not sticky (like some gel rests).
on 28 June 2015
I bought this to replace an ageing gel wrist rest unit which I've had for years. Unfortunately the ones being sold as 'gel' these days tend to be 'easy wipe' coatings along the top rather than the canvas coverings I'm used to, so I thought I'd give this foam version a test.

I'm sorry to say it feels like my wrist is resting on a housebrick. It's ridiculously hard compared to the gel wrist rest I've been using.

If you're not used to using a wrist rest at all, this is undoubtedly an improvement over the sharp front edge of a desk, but if you want more comfort, look at gel alternatives.
on 4 July 2011
This is a well made piece of kit. It has a good grip underneath to stay firmly in place when in use.
It does help with typing, my only problem with it is, it feels a little high for a standard keyboard. The wrist rest was a good price and is built to last better than the cheaper ones.
on 6 January 2014
Has a good feel and is lighter than the previous one. My older one had started to leak the gel, this looks better and fits well with my logitech keyboard.
This product has "comfort" in its description - oh dear, it just isn't. The material it's constructed from is hard and unyielding to say the least.

The first thing I thought when I placed this product in front of my Toshiba laptop was that it was far too high and therefore didn't help my typing position at all. All I keep doing is moving it to become more comfortable. Maybe I can find anther use for it at some point as I cannot return it? Oh dear - what a waste of money.
on 8 June 2012
This is the perfect product for your wrists. It has a perfect size and perfect high. The service has been also good.