Format: Audio CD|Change

pop queen, a must have
on 14 October 2015
Great item thank you
on 2 November 2013
What I mean by Cheesy pop is that anyone can listen to Britney songs and they will dance, parody or sing along to and enjoy it or won't admit it. I basically love 3/4 of the songs on here first greatest hit album, I did really like here in the begging when I was younger and she was starting out, but I have grown to respect her and admire here, with her determination to stay soo strong and to come back up from the bottom to the top. I only like My Prerogative & Do Somethin has here new song (can't get Do somethin out of my head). Fantastic greatest hits album and I've got here other three albums 'Blackout', 'Circus' & 'Femme Fatale'.
on 5 March 2015
good cd enjoying it
on 15 December 2015
Cd jumps in places
on 24 October 2011
I dont hide the fact im a huge madonna fan,i seldom give credit to other female artists. However Britney spears has the right to call herself a legend and this greatest hits package shows why. Covering her whole career all her singles are here- all great pop and catchy tunes. Britneys had her problems but never in the studio and on the dancefloor... this cd is a bargain, especially with the bonus remix disc. The case is cardboard but id still reccomend it to popfans.... madonna features too.... clever britney!
on 31 December 2015
Brilliant :)
on 11 June 2013
Every Britney fan must have this on their shelf. The tracklist, the package, the artwork...all perfect!

On the other hand, despite being a perfect package, the glowing material wears off over time, so it's really important to conserve it the best way you can.