on 6 February 2010
These poker dice are great fun for those who know the rules of poker! These replaced my original set which had grown yellow with age and were identical is every manner except for a set of rules to play a minature game of poker. My original set has,included in the small case,a set of rules or values for each hand that could be played and this was not included in this set and would,in my opinion,greatly assist anyone who did not have knowledge of the game.
on 20 September 2012
ridiculous p&p charges. dice are perfect, exactly as you'd expect but be very careful of their p&p charges. i'm too embarrased to confirm here how much I AGREED (yep, didn't look at small print) to pay.
on 21 November 2011
The product arrived in good time and I am happy with the quality. It is all I expected it to be.
on 3 August 2013
Very happy with product. I played poker dice as a kid and decided to take on holiday this year for my two children (7 & 11) - easy to play and straightforward instructions - helped pass time at the airport, poolside and in the evening.

One small point - the lid is loose so dice can spill out of plastic case.
on 16 January 2015
Excellent dice that are clear and feel durable. There may be others that are cheaper, but these seem to have a quality feel, so definitely worth buying. Brilliant value and arrived quite quickly.
on 25 December 2015
I already have a set but my 10yr old granddaughter loved platying with me on holiday so I had to get her a set and I could only get them from you she loves them and show off to her friends
on 8 September 2013
Took these on holiday - great at the airport, by the pool, in fact anywhere, any time of day.
Kids really enjoyed playing and great way to pass the time.
on 19 September 2013
Good quality dice set with clear easy to read graphics. They are a nice weight. Very good value for money.
on 5 October 2014
Good quality at the right price, all set for family games nights over winter. Very quick delivery.
on 15 February 2015
Arrived earlier than stated, as described on the site allOK

See one answered question