on 4 February 2009
I bought this as a daft Christmas present for my older brother (38) who was quite impressed I think. He put it together the very next day and was proud to send me a photo of his work. I would recommend for kids of all ages.
on 8 December 2010
good fun for childeren, but adults to, they will learn to read instructions, and have patiens, end result is rewarding
on 3 February 2014
The instructions which came with this - such as they are - are not at all clear. My 11-year-old grandson (usually very good at putting Lego models and the like together) couldn't fathom them, ie which way round the smaller bits fitted into the holes in the bigger bits, and when his Mum and Dad tried to help, they found the same confusion, so consequently a waste of money.
on 4 June 2012
See my previous reviews on a number of these I have made. Fun to build and display. Not a toy for children to play with.
on 5 December 2011
I bought this as a present for my father's birthday, I also bought him another plane from the same company and thought of building one for him and leaving the second for him to build. I found this very easy to build, yes the instructions could be better but to be honest, all you need is to match the numbers on the pieces and use some common sense. I found this one slightly more difficult than the wolf I previously built as this had many more parts. I still managed to complete it in an hour and found it best to glue a few bits so that it holds together.

I can't wait to show my father the finished Apache and I'm sure he'll enjoy building the plane himself too.

Fabulous idea to give to someone or to build for them!
on 24 June 2014
So easy to build and no need for tools. I always use a spot of gel superglue on each piece but it isnt necessary if they are to be left as ornimental. I use the glue as visitors always admire them and pick them up. They can be painted but i think they look great in the raw wood retro wooden toy style. So cheap too and being flat packed and smaller than a letter box, the kits make great gifts. I'm working my way through the complete collection... there are LOADS to choose from.
on 2 August 2013
I bought this to share with my 7 year old grandson. He was too young to grasp the orientation of the minute fiddly pieces and I quickly became aware: so was I! I struggled on for nearly 2 hours and never got it finished because of difficulty working out how the pieces fit together. Also previous pieces prone to come apart as you fit another. Definitely not a kit for young children and it would need a dedicated teenager to persevere. I would rather pay more for a better design.
on 27 April 2011
I am 17 but still enjoyed this alot!
When put together it is a little flimsy and I needed to use glue to keep the wings together.
The instructions are very simple, you don't get too much help and you have to use the picture on the front for reference which makes you think a bit more, I found this made it more interesting and you don't have to worry about reading any instructions.
on 6 January 2016
I bought this for my 12 year old nephew for Christmas and he was delighted with it. It took him a couple of hours to build with some help but he told me her really enjoyed the challenge and the model in the end looks fantastic - so happy with it, he decided to paint it army colours and it really does look like something special. So happy with this purchase. Thank you.
on 7 May 2014
I was sick of my boyfriend playing the Play station, so I introduced him to these models. He loves them but i regret it now because now my house is FULL of models! They are great fun and give a 29 year old hours of fun so how do you think kids would react? lol