on 14 February 2010
This model does need sanding and gluing, but it's better than the carousel, which we bought last time. The wood is still very fragile, but overall the model was easier to put together. It's good model to design, especially when children are doing their water wheel project.
on 13 January 2016
Excellent, great fun to put together, clear instructions, does require some glue if you want to put the leg supports on but they aren't necessary. Took me a little while, but that's what I want from one of these models. Good quality materials and looks great when completed. Will certainly by again.
on 6 November 2009
My son has had a few of these kits and is a huge fan. The first ones we had are well designed, slot together pieces, with no messing. This one, however, needs glue. The surfaces to be glued were small so the overall result is not very strong or satisfactory, and makes the model more difficult for a child to construct alone.
Nice when it's finished, but not one of the best.
on 28 November 2013
EASY TO BUILD ALTHOUGH SOME PARTS NEEDED A LITTLE WORK TO MAKE A GREAT FIT. COULD POSSIBLY BEEN MADE WITH MORE PARTS TO HELP TO MAKE IT A BIT MORE COMPLEX FOR THE OLDER BUILDER.
on 15 September 2015
Quite difficult for a novice but when I got into it , the finished mill was great very happy and value for money
on 4 February 2015
Fun fiddly bad instructions
on 25 April 2012
Looks nice on the packet, I do not understand the instructions 1,2,3,4, does not tell me how to construct, so I had to look at the picture and do it your self, I do not see how you could put the box sections four the legs together with out glue, also the supporting bars they have to be glued, if not a collapse also I had one step missing will have to make to finish
on 10 April 2013
An added Christmas present for my 10year old grandson that gave him something to build after Christmas. He loved it . I think it is an ideal gift for any age.
on 9 September 2015
Love these kits. Have bout quite a few and will be buying more. They're easy to put together but good quality and look good once complete
on 13 June 2013
The water wheel was a nice model , it didn't take her long to do this one , she is getting bigger models