4.0 out of 5 stars A+ toy/construction kit/Puzzle
Published on 4 Sept. 2011 by JJ

1.0 out of 5 stars Apoor complicated model
Bought this for my 7 year old grandson and was disappointed to find there were no instructions with it and no sand paper enclosed which there should have been. So far it is still in pieces as it is far too complicated for him to put together without a building plan. If it hadn't been started, it would have been sent back for a refund .
Published 13 months ago by Dave

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars A+ toy/construction kit/Puzzle, 4 Sept. 2011
This review is from: Cross-Country Motorbike - Woodcraft Construction Kit (Toy)
Received on time and I am very pleased with it,also happy to report not a single piece "snapped" or broke at all when popping them out of the pre-cut wood. I think its just a case of being heavy handed ? I have to say its more like a puzzle, as the numbering system relates to parts that are not numbered on the wood, but only on the paper. so you do have to find the pieces among many. that's were the wife came in handy :) that said, I will be buying more, but still going to stick to the smaller size models. one does not want to over load ones self with hundreds of parts. hehe. oh and by the way, no glue is needed. I would recommend it though because if you were to drop it etc; it will just fall to bits. very clever how they make it so it holds itself together. I was very impressed. and proud to say it will look wicked on the shelf in my living room, sitting next to a photo of my late uncle (Les Turner) who passed away racing on the Isle Of Man. *Star buy*.

Joe.

1.0 out of 5 stars Apoor complicated model, 27 May 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars happy 3yr old, 3 Dec. 2011
E. Winter (NEAR EDINBURGH SCOTLAND) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Cross-Country Motorbike - Woodcraft Construction Kit (Toy)
My grandson loves all these wooden kits he has to have a fair bit of help with it ,but I can see him improving with his wee hands .It makes him happy when they are built up ,sturdy but light very good value.he loves them I enjoy watching his wee face when he opens it up as he just can't wait to get it built.

4.0 out of 5 stars Fun, 25 Nov. 2013
This review is from: Cross-Country Motorbike - Woodcraft Construction Kit (Toy)
I bought this as a gift for my partner who had just passed his motorcycle test! He says he's looking forward to constructing it when he has a bit of spare time. It seemed a fitting present and if it looks as good as the picture once constructed, it'll be a nice piece to display somewhere around the house :)

3.0 out of 5 stars Not as easy as it looks, 3 Jan. 2010
Ms. C. Erdos (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Cross-Country Motorbike - Woodcraft Construction Kit (Toy)
I think the problem was that I painted the pieces before assembling...it made it very difficult to adjust the small parts..I also managed to break some of the parts. Not sure if it was my fault or some of the parts are just too big to fit. Now I have a boat to work on...let's see how that goes:)

3.0 out of 5 stars A difficult construction, 5 Sept. 2011
This review is from: Cross-Country Motorbike - Woodcraft Construction Kit (Toy)
I bought this for my 9 year old grandson, who I consider to be above average intelligence, but I feel it was too complicated to construct and keep a 9 year old interested. It also did require glueing together. Great for older children though.

2.0 out of 5 stars Undoable!!, 6 Dec. 2012
This review is from: Cross-Country Motorbike - Woodcraft Construction Kit (Toy)
This was purchased for a 9 year old. My partner,who is a motorbike fanatic, found it very difficuly - and he's 50 !!
The parts are small and the instructions almost none existant.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, 6 Feb. 2013
This review is from: Cross-Country Motorbike - Woodcraft Construction Kit (Toy)
This model kit was excellent to use with my nurture group as part of a topic on transport, they thoroughly enjoyed making the models. Would recommend it to others.

5.0 out of 5 stars Woodcraft motorbike., 24 Oct. 2011
This review is from: Cross-Country Motorbike - Woodcraft Construction Kit (Toy)
This woodcraft motorbike will make an interesting stocking present for my husband's Xmas stocking. I'm sure he'll have fun fitting it all together. Many thanks.

4.0 out of 5 stars Cross-Country Motorbike - Woodcraft Construction Kit, 27 Jan. 2011
R. J. Binley - See all my reviews
This review is from: Cross-Country Motorbike - Woodcraft Construction Kit (Toy)
Cross-Country Motorbike - Woodcraft Construction Kit VERY GOOD IT WENT TOGETHER WELL LOOKS GOOD IF ANY MORE COM OUT LET ME NOW ROBERT THANKS

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›